Why choose Polar Cool Flow Vest System?
- Polar Adjustable Vest Body Cooling System has hook and loop straps on each side of the cooler keep the water lines in place for easy storage
- Auto-drain accessory allows most of the water to be pumped from the cooler to a sink drain without lifting the cooler
- Auto-drain attaches to the inside of the lid when not in use
- On and off switch
- AC Power Adapter with grounded cord
- Over 50 feet of high flow cooling water lines are located inside the vest for maximum effectiveness
- Can be worn standing or sitting, and with the dry, quick disconnect couplings, user has freedom to move as desired
- Lightweight vest weighs just 16oz with water in the lines
Benefits of Polar Cool Flow Body Cooling System with Cooler
- Low maintenance
- Easy to use
- Adjustable as per the user
- No harnesses needed to keep it in place
- Facilitates adequate cooling without any liquid, ice, or gas
What to buy with Polar Cold Therapy System
Also Available Separately:
Advantages of Polar Adjustable Temperature Control Valve
- Better Temperature Control
- Helps to maintain the temperature of a desired process at a specific level
- Provides reliable, automatic and accurate temperature control of fluids
- Allows for maximum comfort
Body Cooling System FAQs
1. Can I wear cooling products under my clothes?
Yes, although it is recommend putting a tiny layer of cloth between your skin and any of the cooling vests, such as a light cotton t-shirt.
2. How does Cool Flow System work?
This system uses insulated tubing integrated into a vest to circulate cold water from a reservoir. In the reservoir, there is a pump and a temperature control that allows you to manage how much water flows through the lines. Simply insert ice blocks in the reservoir, fill to the fill line with 3 to 4 quarts of water, plug in the system, and turn it on.
3. If I disconnect the vest from the cooler, will it still keep me cold?
If the vest is no longer tethered to the reservoir, cold water will cease to circulate through the tubing in the vest. The vest will not stay cold, nor will it provide cooling while disconnected.
4. How do I clean the vest?
Hand-clean the vest with a moderate detergent and let it air dry, being cautious not to bend the tubing. Warm, soapy water also works. While the system is in use, add 16 ounces of Isopropyl Alcohol (rubbing alcohol) into the cooling reservoir with the ice and water once a month. This will remove the build-up that can accumulate in water-circulation systems from the vest water lines, pump, and hoses. After each use, wipe down the cooling unit. Clean as instructed above, then drain the water from the cooler and vest for longer storage. Wipe the cooling unit and hoses with warm soapy water as needed.
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
Polar Cool Flow Body Cooling Adjustable Vest System with Cooler Specification
|Chest and Waist Circumference
||34" to 52"
||36" to 57"
||42" to 72"
If the unit is within its 180 day warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced with a new unit at no charge.