Swivel Loc Foley Catheter Securement Device by Pepper Medical
- Reduces dislodgements, traction and positioning
- No latex reactions which prevents latex hypersensitivity
- Addresses CDC’s guidelines for securing Foley Catheters
- Swivel Locking Mechanism Allows for rotation of the Foley Catheter
- Foley securement devices have a special swivel clamp to hold urinary catheters in place
- The clamp helps eliminate catheter kinking and enhances patient comfort
When is a Foley Catheter required?
Following are some of the most common Foley catheter indications:
- Acute urinary retention
- Genital injuries
- Enlarged prostate thus stopping urine flow
- Paralysis or physical injuries
- Skin impairment or breakdown
Customers Also Bought
Pepper Medical Foley Securement Device FAQ
What is a Catheter Stabilization Device?
Catheter Stabilization Device is used to hold Foley or indwelling catheters securely in the place. This device helps reduce the risk of urethral trauma, urine backflow. It is ideal to prevent the movement of catheters.
Do I need to shave the leg?
No, the user doesn’t need to shave the area where they are placing the StatLock Foley Stabilisation Device. Where necessary, the user can clip the hair shorter.
How to secure a Catheter Tube?
Catheter tube can be secured using a catheter stabilization device that helps prevent catheter movement and prevent bladder spasms and pain.
Why choose HPFY?
- Auto-Reorder Program: Save more when you schedule and receive your next order automatically
- Resource Archive: Make informed decisions with access to articles and buying guides
- Easy Returns: Not every purchase works out, we get it
- Flexible Payment Options: Competitive pricing, financing and flexible payment options available
- Serving the Global Community: Over the past 2 decades, we’ve served more than one million customers