Devrom Deodorant Capsules Features
- Parthenon Devrom Capsule is an internal deodorant taken to control the odor from smelly flatulence
- Devrom helps people regain their dignity from embarrassing and sometimes debilitating odor
- Commonly used by people who have fecal incontinence and ileostomy, colostomy, and bariatric surgery (duodenal switch, gastric bypass, biliopancreatic diversion) to deodorize embarrassing flatulence odor
- 100 capsules per bottle
What are the ingredients of Devrom Capsules?
- Active ingredient: 200mg bismuth subgallate
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
What to buy with Devrom Flatulence and Stool Deodorizer
How to take Devrom Internal Deodorant for Flatulence?
- Dosage is one to two tablets or capsules up to four times daily, not to exceed eight in one day
- The effective dose varies from person to person
- It is recommended to start with one tablet or capsule at breakfast and the same at lunch and dinner
- Results can be noticed within a day or two
- Evaluate the results and, if necessary, increase the dosage
- Consult your physician when trying a new gas medication
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Oral dosage is 200mg to 400mg up to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a physician
Parthenon Devrom Internal Deodorant Capsules FAQ's
Q: How Does Devrom Work?
A: It contains the active ingredient bismuth subgallate, which acts as a flatulence and stool deodorizer. It is thought to work by acting on odor producing bacteria in the intestine so that expelled gas and stool are not as smelly.
Q: Is Devrom Safe?
A: Devrom has been evaluated by the FDA and determined to be a safe and effective product to control the odor from stool and gas. Devrom is available without a prescription and available as a chewable tablet and capsule.
Q: Does Devrom Contain Gluten?
A: For people with celiac sprue or gluten sensitivity, Devrom capsules do not contain gluten, but may be subject to gluten cross-contamination during the manufacturing process.
Q: How Does Bismuth Subgallate Work?
A: Bismuth subgallate is the active ingredient in Devrom. Bismiuth subgallate acts as a flatulence and stool deodorizer and it's mechanism of action is not known like most drugs. Bismuth subgallate is thought to work by acting on odor producing bacteria in the intestine so that expelled gas and stool are not as smelly.
Q: What are the additional tips to prevent gas?
A: The following tips may help you prevent gas:
- Chew your food more thoroughly
- Avoid eating a lot of beans or cabbage
- Avoid drinking carbonated beverages
- Do not chew gum
- Take more time to eat meals by thoroughly chewing each bite of food
- Practice eating your meals in a relaxed atmosphere
- Walk for 10-15 minutes after eating
Devrom Capsules Internal Deodorant Reviews