Rebound Hip V2 Brace Features
- Fits up to 48" waist, with optional extension up to 67" waist
- Low-profile, lightweight design that supports patient comfort and compliance
- Quick-release pegs easily adjust the desired range-of-motion needed for the patient’s optimal rehab
- Quick-fit with sliding mechanism on frame to adjust for patient's height
- Enables adduction/abduction from 0° to 10°, 20° or 30°
- - Frame
When to use Hip V2 Frame Brace?
Hip conditions that could benefit from motion restriction such as:
- Postoperative after (total) hip arthroplasty
- Postoperative after revision of (total) hip arthroplasty
- Postoperative hip arthroscopy
- Post-op following FAI arthroscopic surgery
- Post-op following Gluteus medius repair surgery
- Post-op following hamstring repair surgery
- Inoperable hip abnormalities
- Preventively when there is risk of hip dislocation
- Conventional treatment after dislocation/reduction
- Femoral acetabular impingement arthroscopic surgery
- Gluteus medius repair surgery
- Hamstring repair surgery
What to buy with Ossur Hip V2 Frame Brace
- Circumference at iliac crest height
- Length from greater trochanter to mid patella
The Rebound Hip is a supportive brace only and is not guaranteed to prevent hip dislocation or other injury. It should be applied by a licensed or certified healthcare practitioner as prescribed by a physician or other qualified medical authority.
- All wounds must always be covered to prevent direct contact with the brace.
- Hip reconstructions should be stable prior to treatment with the Rebound Hip brace.
- Patients are advised not to operate a vehicle during treatment.
Note: The Rebound Hip brace is not made with natural rubber latex.
The device and packaging must be disposed of in accordance with respective local or national environmental regulations.