Front Closure Clavicle Support Features
- Maintains the shoulders in correct alignment for proper healingÃ‚Â
- Provides all day comfort and correct alignment for clavicle fracturesÃ‚Â
- - Clavicle fractures and dislocations
- Postural support
Ã‚Â -Soft tissue injuries
More About Clavicle Support
-Ã‚Â Clavicle fractures and dislocations, selected soft tissue injuries and postural problems
- Fitting Instructions:
- Position the removable foam insert vertically on the felt padÃ‚Â
- Place arms through arm straps so that felt pad is located on back and the foam insert is between shoulder bladesÃ‚Â
- Adjust by pulling the arm straps tight. Fasten the contact closures on the arm padÃ‚Â
- The cushioned arm pad should be adjusted so that it fits under the arm and in front of the shoulder. The straps should be tight enough to pull the shoulders back
- Washing Instructions:
- This product may be cleaned using mild detergent and cold water
- Remove foam insert before washing
- Do not bleach
- Do not wash in washing machine or place in dryer
- Lay brace flat on a towel to air dry. Do not squeeze or wring out brace
- Patients should be instructed to inspect their back, shoulders and this product before and after each use
||20" Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 24"
||24" Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 30"
||30" Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 36"
||36" Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 42"
||42" Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 48"
||48" Ã¢â‚¬â€œ 54"
6 months limited warranty
Ãƒâ€“ssur warrants to the original purchaser that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship.Ã‚Â This warranty does not apply if this product (1) was not purchased from Ãƒâ€“ssur or its authorized dealer, (2) has been altered in a way, or (3) has not been used in accordance with Ãƒâ€“ssurÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Instructions for Use (IFU).Ã‚Â This Limited Warranty does not cover damage due to accidents, neglect, misuse, or operation beyond capacity, parts damaged by improper installation, substitution or parts not approved by Ãƒâ€“ssur, or any other alteration or repair by others that, in Ãƒâ€“ssurÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s judgment, materially or adversely affects the product or part.
The duration of this Limited Warranty varies by product, but is effective from the date of delivery to the purchaser.Ã‚Â Ãƒâ€“ssurÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sole obligation under this Limited Warranty is to either repair or replace the product at no charge, or to credit purchaserÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s account for the value of the defective product at Ãƒâ€“ssurÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s sole discretion.
Use of this product is not a guarantee against injury.
User should consult with his/her health care provider immediately if user experiences any kind of adverse medical reaction following use of this product. User should consult with his/her health care professional with any questions as to how this product applies to userÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s specific medical condition. If user does not agree to the above conditions, he/she should contact his/her health care professional before using this product.
Ãƒâ€“ssur disclaims and excludes any other express or implied warranties not set forth in this Limited Warranty, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This Limited Warranty excludes liability for any personal injury, property damage, or special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of, related, or incident to use the product, even if Ãƒâ€“ssur has been advised of the possibility of such potential loss or damage, unless state law otherwise precludes this exclusion.