Features of Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder
- Made without soy, dairy, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives
- Can be mixed with the cookie, cakes, or muffins while baking to add protein to them
- Can be used as a meal replacement
- Orgain Organic Protein is ideal for muscle recovery
- Ideal for healthy, on-the-go nutrition for men, women, and kids
- Mix with water, milk, or your favorite protein shake recipe for a quick breakfast or snack drink
What to buy with Orgain Organic Plant Based Protein Powder
How to store Orgain Organic Protein?
- Store the protein powder in a dry, cool place like a closet or pantry.
- Do not store the protein powder in the refrigerator or freezer as moisture can shorten the shelf life.
FAQs About Orgain Plant Protein
1. Can I drink Orgain organic protein every day?
Drinking protein shakes every day is safe as it has valuable nutrients that are vital for health and supporting your workout performance and recovery.
2. Does Orgain organic protein powder have a lot of sugar?
Orgain protein powders have little to no added sugar, which sets them apart from some protein powders on the market. They're also higher in fiber than most protein powders, which is good unless you don't tolerate the fiber source (i.e., inulin) well.
3. How many times a day should I take Orgain plant based protein powder?
To be clear, there is no hard-and-fast rule about drinking protein shakes, and having too many in one day won't have any long-term detrimental effects. For most people, one to three protein shakes per day should be plenty to help them meet their nutritional needs.
4. Is Orgain organic plant based protein powder a meal replacement?
With 150 calories and 21 g of protein, Organic Orgain protein powder makes a great meal replacement or snack, delivering nonstop nutrition at its best. And they're easy on the taste buds, too. Just shake, drink and seize the day.