Optec Evotec LSO Back Brace Features
- Has front and back moldable polymer panels
- Designed to support patients at every stage of their recovery and is fabricated utilizing the latest biomechanic, ergonomic and functional technologies
- Rear anatomical stays and a unique closure system with arthritic grips for maximum ease of donning and doffing
- Provides compression to unload intervertebral discs, immobilize and restrict unwanted motion
- During progressive stages of rehabilitation, the detachable polymer panels can be removed to create a semi-rigid support with flexible stays
- Avoiding uncomfortable friction by using a stitchless seam technique
- Streamline design that isvirtually undetectable under clothing
- Color: Black
- Burst Fx
- Post-op spinal stabilization
- Post-op disc surgery
- Degenerative, herniated or bulging disc
- Facet syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
- Tumors or Iinflammation
- Standard components:
- Anterior and posterior polymer panel
- Rigid panels
More On Optec Evotec LSO Back Brace
Patient Fitting Instructions:
- Slide your fingers into the hand grips of lower elastic corset. Place corset around your waist and center the rear plastic panel on your back.
- Pull left side of corset forward and press firmly onto abdomen. Pull right side of corset and attach to center front velcro.
- Slide your fingers into the hand grips of the upper elastic straps and pull simultaneously away from your body and then towards each other, securing straps in the center front velcro.
- For best results, re-tighten straps while laying on a flat surface with your knees bent and feet flat. Finally, ensure that orthosis fit is snug and does not cause any discomfort.
Care and general guidelines:
- Before cleaning, remove plastic inserts from front and back panels.
- Hand wash at 86 degree F with mild soap.
- When drying, do not expose to direct heat (heater or sunlight); air dry.
- Never iron or dry clean. If not rinsed well after washing, residual soap may cause skin irritation and product deterioration.
- It is not uncommon for your body to change size under the spinal brace, because of the compression of the brace and because of a reduction in post-surgical swelling.
- If you change enough in size that you can no longer adjust the straps enough to get good compression, see your practitioner for a follow-up visit to resize or replace your brace.
- Your practitioner knows your medical status and is using the spinal brace as one part of your total care.
- It is important to follow his or her instructions exactly, even if they differ from some of the preceding guidelines.
Optec Evotec LSO Back Brace Specifications
||22" to 30-1/2"
||28" to 38-1/2"
||36" to 46-1/2"
||44" to 54-1/2"
||52" to 60-1/2"
The warranty on the Evotec is free repair or replacement for manufacturers defects within 90 days of the date of purchase.