Boost Kid Essentials Pediatric Oral Supplement Features
- Convenient reclosable cap: After opening, can easily replace cap on container to store remaining formula in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours
- Gluten-free and lactose-free, but is not suitable for people with galactosemia
- Balanced Nutritional Drink (1.5 kcal/mL) specially designed for children
- Each serving provides 10 grams of protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals to help promote healthy growth
- Rich in calcium and vitamin D to help build strong bones. Contains antioxidants, including vitamins C, E, and selenium
- Contains no artificial flavors, colors, or sweeteners
Frequently Bought Together
Storage & Serving Instructions
- Store unopened BOOST Kid Essentials drinks at room temperature.
- Shake well before opening. Once opened, unused portions should be tightly covered, refrigerated, and used within 24 hours.
- It is recommended to chill BOOST Kid Essentials drinks before serving.
- For BOOST Kid Essentials 1.0 in the non-reclosable carton with straw, pull tab to pour into container or unwrap and insert attached straw.
- For BOOST Kid Essentials with the reclosable cap, twist cap to break safety ring and inner foil seal.
- Keep cap out of reach of small children; cap may present a choking hazard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is BOOST Kid Essentials for?
BOOST Kid Essentials is a nutritionally balanced drink designed for children. It contains high quality protein with a vitamin, mineral and nutrient blend to help kids grow. It’s made without artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners with a kid-approved taste. BOOST Kid Essentials is not intended for infants under the age of 1 year old.
What is the recommended amount of BOOST Kid Essentials to use in a day?
It is recommended to talk with your child’s healthcare provider to identify the amount of BOOST Kid Essentials drinks to meet his/her daily nutritional needs. It is important to include other food or beverages consumed in your child’s diet to determine how many servings of BOOST Kid Essentials drinks to consume each day.
Does BOOST Kid Essentials provide immune support?
BOOST Kid Essentials contains vitamins C, D & E and antioxidants, key nutrients for immune support. Overall, it is important to follow a balanced diet including adequate protein, fat and carbohydrates in addition to vitamins, minerals and fluid.
Can BOOST Kid Essentials drinks be heated before serving?
It is not recommended to heat the formula before serving. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Can I use BOOST Kid Essentials for tube feeding?
BOOST Kid Essentials formulas can be delivered through a feeding tube. Follow your physician’s instructions, administer at room temperature. Shake well. Pour directly into tube feeding container. Follow clean handling techniques to help avoid contamination during preparation and use.