Features of Mary Anne II Mastectomy Pocket Bra
- Wide padded straps with adjustable straps for a perfect fitting leisure bra
- Nearly Me Mastectomy Bras has smooth, soft pockets in each cup
- Soft stretch side panels help provide support
- Breathable cotton pockets that hold breast forms securely in place.
- Materials Used
What to buy with Nearly Me 5941 Mary Anne
How to clean Nearly Me Mary Anne II Bra?
- Wash the Nearly Me Mastectomy Bra form by hand using mild soap.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water removing all soap or cosmetic residue which may irritate the skin.
- Pat dry with a towel, placing the form on its front fullness to dry overnight.
FAQs of Mary Anne 5941 Bra
Q. How long do Nearly Me Mary Anne Breast Forms last?
With proper care, NEARLY ME® breast forms should last several years. They should remain soft and life-like and maintain their shape. Silicone breast forms are very durable but can be punctured or torn.
Q. Which type will I wear first?
It depends on the woman. You may wish to wear a lightweight foam form to fill out a leisure or after surgery bra until you are fitted with a permanent weighted prosthesis.
Q. What can be done for natural breast unevenness or breast imbalance after a lumpectomy?
Partial forms such as Equalizers, Enhancers, and Modified forms can be worn to restore an even silhouette.
Q. What is covered under the warranty?
Nearly Me Technologies, LLC offers a limited warranty against all manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, improper handling, or repairs made by unauthorized persons, and specifically excludes claims for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages. They are not responsible for damages resulting from mishandling and abuse in transit.
Size Chart of Mary Anne 5941 Bra
|Cup Size||32 (70)||34 (75)||36 (80)||38 (85)||40 (90)||42 (95)||44 (100)||46 (105)||48 (110)||50 (115)||52 (120)|
Warranty of Nearly Me 5941 Mary Anne
Nearly Me Mary Anne II Bra offers a limited warranty against all manufacturing defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover accidental damage, improper handling, or repairs made by unauthorized persons, and specifically excludes claims for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.