Nature's Bounty Melatonin 5 mg Features
- 100% drug-free sleep aid
- Clinically studied ingredient
- Promotes relaxation and sleep
- Helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer
- Nature's Bounty is a well-known brand that produces high-quality products that are safe and effective
- Helps promote a tranquil sleep so you can awaken refreshed and revitalized
- Non-GMO, No Artificial Flavor, No Artificial Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free
Melatonin 5 mg
Soybean Oil, Gelatin, Vegetable Glycerin, Yellow Beeswax. Contains <2% of: Soy Lecithin, Titanium Dioxide Color.
Frequently Bought Together
How to use?
- For adults, it is recommended to take one (1) softgel at bedtime, as Melatonin may produce drowsiness.
- It is generally recommended to take one tablet 30 minutes before bedtime with water.
- Do not crush or chew the tablet, as this can affect the release of melatonin into the body.
- Store the supplement in a cool, dry place and keep it out of reach of children.
Who should use it?
Nature's Bounty Melatonin 5 mg can promote a healthy sleep cycle in individuals who have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Melatonin supplements may be particularly helpful for people who experience sleep disturbances due to work shifts, jet lag, or changes in their sleep routine.
- Not intended for use by pregnant or nursing women.
- If you are taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- Do not drive, operate machinery or consume alcohol when taking this product.
- Limit use to two months with a break of one week.
- Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not use it if the seal under the cap is broken or missing.