Advanced Maximum Strength Tablets Features
- Advanced formula with maximum strength 10 mg Melatonin in a 2-layer controlled release tablet
- 5 mg initial release to help you fall asleep faster
- 5 mg controlled release to help you stay asleep throughout the night
- Combined with 10 mg of B6 to support the body’s production of melatonin
- Sleep strengthens your immune system
- 100% drug-free and non-habit forming
- 100% vegetarian
What to buy with Natrol Melatonin Maximum Strength Tablets
How to get a better sleep?
- Create a sleep routine
- Avoid bright screens 60 minutes before bed time
- Consider taking a Melatonin supplement
- Create a calm and dark bedroom oasis
- Walk or exercise daily
How better sleep is beneficial for a person?
- For the immune system to be protected, experts recommend 7-8 hours of sleep each night.
- Sleep enhances immune defense and a lack of it can affect the immune system.
- Studies have shown how people who don't get enough sleep have a higher risk of illness.
- Not getting enough sleep can also impact the time it takes for the body to recover.
Natrol Melatonin Advanced Tablets FAQ’s
1. What is Melatonin?
Also known as the “sleep hormone,” melatonin is a naturally occurring hormone produced by the pineal gland in the brain. It regulates your sleep-wake cycle, telling your body when it’s time for sleep.
3. What are the possible side effects I might experience from taking Melatonin?
The most common side effects associated with melatonin include headache, stomach discomfort, morning grogginess, daytime "hangover" or feeling of a "heavy head." If you feel groggy, heavy headed or a hangover feeling, you are probably taking too much for your body or are taking it too late at night. Give yourself a couple of days off and try a lower milligram.
4. Who should not use melatonin?
If you are taking medication, have any medical condition, are pregnant or lactating, have an autoimmune condition or depressive disorder, consult a physician before using this product. Do not take while operating machinery or driving a vehicle. Not for use by children under 4 years of age. Consult a physician before use in children.
5. What is the maximum amount of Melatonin I can take each day?
Experts indicate that short-term use (i.e., 3 months or less) of melatonin in a daily amount of 10 mg does not raise concern of harm for healthy adults. Long term use at this dosage requires recommendation and supervision by a health care professional. Individual results will vary using melatonin and sometimes taking less is better.
6. What is the best time to take Melatonin?
It is recommended to take melatonin 20-30 minutes before you are planning to go to sleep.