Spectra S1 Plus Hospital Strength Double Electric Breast Pump Features
- Rechargeable: Portable with built-in battery
- Massage Mode - Spectra Breast PumpsMassage Mode: Operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library)
- Timer - Spectra Breast PumpsDisplay with Auto-Timer: Offers east-to-read settings
- Adjustable Suction Levels - Spectra Baby Breast PumpsAdjustable Suction Levels: Up to 270mmHg hospital strength suction
- Closed System - Spectra Breast PumpsClosed System: Prevents backflow into tubing or pump
- Ultra Quiet - Spectra Breast PumpsUltra-Quiet: For discreet pumping sessions
- Night Light - Spectra Breast PumpsNight Light: Allows you to easily pump at any hour
Benefits of Spectra Breast Pump
- Spectra S1 Double Electric Breast Pump Kit is a hospital grade – strong and efficient enough to support milk supply
- This Breast Pump offers a comfortable and natural flow of milk
- Prevents backflow and reduces the build-up of harmful bacteria
- Two Phase System
- Ultra-Quiet Motor that operates at 45 decibels (like the hush of a library).
- Provides a comfortable maternity experience
- Rechargeable Battery
- Has built-in night-light to easily pump at any hour
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Spectra S1 Breast Pump?
Assemble the pump kit:
- Push valve into breast shield
- Insert back-flow protector into breast shield
- Fasten the bottle onto the breast shield
- Insert tubing into back-flow protector
Using the system:
- Center the breast shield on your breast so that the nipple is drawn into the flange.
- Press the power button. The screen will illuminate
- Press the Massage/Expression button to change to expression mode once your milk starts flowing
- Adjust the vacuum to a comfortable level using vacuum buttons. (but never at a level that causes discomfort)
- When you wish to stop expressing, press the power button. Next, remove the milk collection kit from your breast.
- Disconnect the backflow protector from the breast shield. Remove the breast shield from the milk collection bottle and close the bottle tightly with bottle lid and store safely.
Note: The Spectra S1 Plus are designed to turn off automatically after 30 minutes and remember your current settings for your next pumping session. If you want to start pumping on settings different from those used during your previous session, adjust the settings before you start expressing
How to clean and disinfect?
1. First Time Use
- Before using the Spectra S1 Plus or S2 Plus breast pump for the first time, disassemble and wash in warm, soapy water all parts that come into contact with the breast and breastmilk.
2. After Every Use
- Disassemble and wash all parts of your pump kit that come into contact with the breast and breastmilk (breast shield kit, valve head, membrane nipple, nipple cover, disk and cap) in warm water with mild soap. All parts in the pump kit are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse in clean water and air-dry.
- When parts are completely dry, cover until next use.
- Do not use it while bathing.
- Do not place or store the product where it can fall or be pulled.
- Do not place or drop into water or other liquids.
- Do not reach for a product that has fallen into water or other liquids; unplug the product immediately.
- Do not sanitize the kit in the microwave; never immerse the main body in water.
Instruction Manual for Spectra S1 Electric Breast Pump
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Spectra S1 Double Electric Breast Pump portable?
Yes, the Spectra S1 comes with a built-in rechargeable battery, making it portable and allowing you to pump without needing to be near an electrical outlet. This is especially useful for on-the-go pumping.
How does the massage mode work?
The massage mode is designed to mimic a baby's natural suckling patterns, helping to stimulate let-down and encourage a more efficient milk flow. It typically starts with a faster cycle and lower suction to simulate a baby's initial rapid sucking for milk ejection.
How often should I use the Spectra S1?
The frequency of pumping will vary depending on your individual needs. However, most moms recommend pumping 8-12 times per day.
How long should I pump each time?
The length of each pumping session will also vary depending on your individual needs. However, most moms recommend pumping for 10-15 minutes per session.
Can I adjust the suction strength and cycle speed?
Yes, the Spectra S1 often offers customizable settings for both suction strength and cycle speed. This allows you to find the optimal settings that are comfortable and effective for your milk expression needs.