Aerochamber Plus Z STAT aVHC Features
- Clear chamber for easy visualization of proper activation of the MDI
- Aerodynamic chamber design with an innovative valve system separates and filters out coarse aerosol particles
- One-way valve to hold and protect aerosol until inhalation begins
- Delivers 22% more medication than the original AeroChamber
- Provides consistent, high-performance aerosol drug delivery
- A durable holding chamber made of a unique, flexible, shatterproof plastic
- Z STAT custom anti-static polymer chamber minimizes static charge which maximizes performance
- Designed and manufactured in the United States except for silicone components
- Designed to respond to shallow or low-volume breathing patterns, the extra-sensitive inhalation valve on the AeroChamber Plus Z STAT aVHC makes it easier for patients to inhale the medication
- Small, portable chamber
- Suitable for smaller children
- Attractive design
- Easy-to-read instructions
- Simple to use and maintain
- Not made or manufactured with BPA, natural rubber latex, phthalates, lead, or PVC
Benefits of Aerochamber Plus Z STAT With Large ComfortSeal Mask?
- Anti-Static Chamber:
- Anti-Static Chamber of Z Stat minimizes static charge, increasing aerosol suspension time within the chamber and making more medication available, unlike the static-prone chambers, where static-charged aerosol particles used to attach to the chamber walls
- A clear polymer chamber allows the medication to enter the chamber from the MDI inhaler
- Comfort Seal Mask:
- Fits snugly and comfortably on the face
- Secure seal ensures maximized drug delivery and reduced leakage
- Less technique dependent than a mouthpiece
- Makes it easier for children to take their treatments
- Inhalation Valve:
- A one-way valve ensures only the right-sized particles exit the chamber through inhalation
- Low resistance and easily opens to allow the patient to inhale without difficulty
- Allows to inhale smaller medication particles for fast and targeted delivery to the lungs
- Prevents the patient from exhaling into the chamber, leaving any remaining medication in the chamber available for the next breath of the patient
- Exhalation valve:
- Low resistance valve for easy and unrestrained breathing
- Minimizes re-breathing and directs exhaled flow away from the patient's face
- Latex-free and made of soft, flexible silicone
- FlowSignal Whistle:
- Alert patients to breathe slowly
How does Z STAT aVHC work?
AeroChamber Z Stat aVHC maximizes the delivery of medication to the lungs by separating the small medication particles from large particles. When the patient inhales, smaller particles float out of the one-way valve of the chamber into the respiratory tract of the patient where they easily reach those areas of the lungs that need it the most. Z Stat chamber holds any of the left small particles that were not inhaled the first time, which allows the patient to take more than one breath per puff of the medicine administered. It is especially helpful for children or those who cannot achieve a high peak expiratory flow (PEF) and assures that the maximum amount of prescribed medicine reaches the lungs for optimum benefit. It comes with a built-in ComfortSeal mask that makes it easier for children to take their treatments.
How to use Aerochamber Plus Z STAT?
| 1. Carefully examine the product for damage, missing parts, or foreign objects. Any foreign objects should be removed. The product should be replaced immediately if there are any damaged or missing parts. If necessary, use the inhaler (MDI) alone until a replacement is obtained. If your symptoms worsen, please seek immediate medical attention.
| 2. Before use, make sure that instructions supplied with MDI have been read. Remove cap(s).
| 3. Shake the MDI well immediately before each use. Insert the MDI into the back piece of the chamber.
| 4. Apply mask to face and ensure there is an effective mask/face seal. While maintaining an effective mask/face seal the patient should exhale through the mask.
| 5. Depress MDI at the beginning of slow deep inhalation. Hold your breath as long as possible, up to 10 seconds before breathing out. If the patient has difficulty with slow deep breaths, an alternative is to keep the face tight on the mask and breathe slowly 2-3 times after depressing MDI. Administer one puff at a time.
| 6. Slow down inhalation if you hear the Flow Signal Whistle sound.
| 7. Follow instructions supplied with the MDI on the amount of time to wait before repeating steps 3–6 as prescribed.
How to Clean AeroChamber Plus Z STAT With Large Mask?
| 1. Remove the back piece only. Do not remove the mask or tamper with valves during cleaning.
| 2. Soak both parts for 15 minutes in lukewarm water with liquid detergent. Agitate gently.
| 3. Rinse in clean water.
| 4. Shake out excess water. Do not rub dry.
| 5. Let air dry in a vertical position.
| 6. Replace back piece when the unit is completely dry and ready for use.
Monaghan AeroChamber Plus Reviews