Features of Medline Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads
- Ideal for the removal of oils and residue from the skin
- The alcohol in the pad evaporates quickly, leaving the skin dry and ready for the procedure
- Easy to use, and they are designed to be rubbed on the area of the skin where an injection or other medical procedure will take place
- Medline alcohol prep pads are intended for use on the body only
- The alcohol prep pads are suitable for use on both adult and pediatric patients
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Medline 2-Ply Alcohol Prep Pads?
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water before handling the pad.
- Peel open the individual packaging of the alcohol prep pad.
- Hold the pad by the edges and gently rub the area of the skin where the injection or medical procedure will take place. Use a back-and-forth motion for about 30 seconds to ensure that the area is thoroughly cleaned.
- Allow the skin to dry completely before proceeding with the medical procedure.
- Discard the used alcohol prep pad in a trash can.
- Apply to the skin as needed
- Do not get into the eyes
- Discard after a single use
- Do not apply over large areas of the body
- If irritation and redness develop, discontinue use and consult a healthcare professional
- If accidentally swallowed, seek medical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are sterile alcohol prep pads used for?
These 2-ply pads won't easily tear and contain 70% isopropyl alcohol. Prep Pads help clean the skin and can be used on cuts, scrapes, and abrasions prior to bandaging. They can also be used for cleaning and sterilizing your phone, wiping off surfaces like desks, sinks, and counters, and cleaning your hands.
Can Medline Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads be used on children?
Yes, it can be used on both adult and pediatric patients. However, it's important to use the appropriate size pad for the size of the patient.
Can Medline Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads be used for wound care?
Yes, it can be used for wound care as long as the wound is not too large or deep. However, if the wound is large or deep, it's best to seek medical attention from a healthcare professional.
How should Medline Sterile Alcohol Prep Pads be stored?
It should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat sources. They should be kept in their original packaging until ready to use.
This is what our customers have to say about this product!
Star Rating Product!
- Product as described.
- I love the fact that they are large and priced great.
- Like the portability of this product.
- The alcohol prep is at a great price
- I purchased these for my sister who is diabetic and needed them for her blood sugar testing. She was thrilled to no end to have received them!