Medline Latex Free Single-Tread Slipper Socks Features
- Tread pattern is made of rubber or similar non-slip material, providing grip and stability to help prevent slips and falls
- Soft and breathable fabric ensures patient comfort while wearing the slipper socks
- Easy to put on and take off, making them a convenient option for patients who may have limited dexterity
- The socks also provide a layer of warmth, which can be soothing for patients in clinical settings
- Non-slip tread on the sole of the sock helps reduce the risk of accidents caused by slipping on smooth surfaces
Note: The universal size with a light blue color does not include terrycloth on the inside.
Frequently Bought Together
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who should use Medline Single Tread Slipper Socks?
These Socks are a good option for people who are at risk of falling. This includes people who are elderly, people with balance problems, and people who are recovering from an injury. The socks can also be used by people who work in environments where there is a risk of slipping, such as hospitals and nursing homes.
2. How to care for these slipper socks?
These Slipper Socks are machine-washable. You can wash them on a gentle cycle with mild detergent. Be sure to air-dry the socks to prevent the non-slip tread from becoming damaged.
3. Can these slippers be worn with shoes?
These socks are designed to be worn on their own and may not fit comfortably within regular shoes due to the non-slip tread on the sole.
Tread Socks Specifications
|Inside Slipper Material
- No Terry Inside
- Terry Inside
|Slipper Tread Type
Medline Hospital Socks Reviews