Why choose Medline Remedy Phytoplex Skin Cream?
- Medline remedy phytoplex silicone cream provides a smooth, breathable film that moisturizes and nourishes
- Appropriate for perineal care as it forms a water-resistant film over skin
- Reduces the appearance of red, scaly and cracked skin while soothing dry and itchy skin
- Remedy Skin Cream nourishes the skin with the proprietary Phytoplex blend of gentle botanic ingredients that includes soy, blue-green algae, green tea and clove extract
- Formulation of nutrients and antioxidants help maintain natural balance
- Cosmetic formulation allows it to be applied by CNAs and placed by the bedside
- Medline remedy phytoplex skin repair cream ensure the integrity of skin at-risk as it is not made with aloe, parabens, sulfates or phthalates
What to buy with Remedy Silicone Cream
Medline Remedy Phytoplex Silicone Cream - The Solution:
There are many factors that contribute skin damage. Some of these are:
- External factors - Continence, Radiation, Medications, Contact with detergents/soaps, Mechanical stress, Everyday drying conditions
- Internal factors - Slowed cell replication due to aging, Nutritional imbalance, Decrease in protein synthesis, Increase in proteolysis, Hormonal changes, Obesity, Fatigue, Disease
- Phytoplex blend represents the latest advances in biotechnology and molecular biology. It is developed to soothe and nourish the skin, help protect from free radical damage and act as a structural moisturizer in the stratum corneum.
- Phytoplex Hydraguard Skin Cream is a blend of all-natural ingredients from botanical and marine sources. These ingredients penetrate into the skin surface to modulate activity that carries the potential to positively affect the skin matrix
- Phytoplex helps replenish elements and nutrients at the skin surface which might be diminished by external or internal factors
Science of Phytoplex:
- Phytoplex system focuses on dry skin, redness and oxidative stress that have the potential to disrupt skin surface barrier function
- Phytoplex help mitigate these negative effects by maintaining conditions that are necessary for normal skin function
- Phytoplex helps nourish, moisturize and soothe skin
Nourishing and Soothing:
- Naturally found blue-green algae is extremely rich in vitamins, proteins, essential fatty acids, antioxidants and carbohydrates
- Soothes, refreshes and uplifts the skin
- Medline remedy phytoplex silicone cream helps restore tight junctions between keratinocytes, thereby reducing porosity and preventing moisture loss
- Proteins and polysaccharides from the yeast extract increase the moisture retention capacity of the skin and restore moisture balance. Soy proteins are film formers and help reduce moisture loss. Also, they function as natural humectants, attracting moisture to the skin from the environment and from lower skin layers.
- Phytoplex includes encapsulated Vitamin D. Encapsulation helps stabilize the vitamin and permits efficient delivery to the skin surface due to a small electrostatic charge that possesses the affinity to negatively charged surfaces (such as skin) thereby enhancing adherence to it.
Protecting against free radical damage:
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Clove Flower Extract and Green Tea Extract are powerful antioxidants that help protect skin surface from reactive oxygen species
- Medline remedy phytoplex skin repair cream helps to soothe and comfort the skin by reducing redness
Medline Remedy Phytoplex Brochure
Medline Remedy Phytoplex Catalog
Ingredients of Medline Remedy Phytoplex Skin Repair Cream
- Water, Cyclopentasiloxane
- Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer
- Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl
- CarathamusTinctorius (Safflower) Seed
- Oil, CarthamusTinctorius (Safflower) Oleosomes
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil
- Helianthus Annuus
- Brassica, (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables
- Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols
- FlosAquae (Algae) Extract
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf
- Extract, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Extract
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
- Hydrolyzed Soy
- Yeast Extract
- Zea Mays (Corn) Oil
- Stearic Acid
- Butylene Glycol
- Pentylene Glycol
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- C 12- 13 Pareth-3
- C 12-13, Pareth-23
- HydroxphenylPropamidobenzoic Acid
- Sodium Chloride
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
- Ethylene Brassylate
Medline Remedy Phytoplex Components:
- Blue-green Algae extract (AphanizomenonFlos-Aquae): Contributes nutrients: proteins, vitamins and anti-oxidants. Soothes and refreshes.
- Hydrolyzed soy protein, yeast extract, vitamin D: Helps to restore tight junctions between keratinocytes and reduces porosity, preventing moisture loss.
- Potent Antioxidants such as green tea and clove flower extract: Helps protect skin surface from reactive oxygen species (ROS) and oxidation and helps to soothe and comfort skin, reducing redness.
- Natural oils including Avena Sativa Kernel Extract, CalophyllumTacamahaca Seed Oil and OleaEuropaea Oil: Provides rich antioxidants for the skin and skin conditioners.
- BoragoOfficinalis Seed Oil: Rich source of eight specific fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Phospholipids:Allows no-rinse cleansing and conditioning of the skin without stripping the natural oils of skin.
Anti-Oxidant Property Of Phytoplex
ORAC Values of Phytoplex: The ORAC testing measures the total antioxidant capability of a substance, such as Phytoplex, in a comparative manner. The higher the ORAC value, the better the antioxidant capacity.
Singlet Oxygen Scavenging: Singlet oxygen is another harmful species that originates from normal oxygen with the addition of UV radiation. It is heavily scavenged by Phytoplex, even at small concentrations.
Phytoplex Hydroguard Reviews