- Certificatons NSF E4 (Nonfood compunds)
Medline HealthGuard Antibacterial Hand Soap User Manual
Directions to use Medline HealthGuard Foaming Antibacterial Hand Soap?
Apply small amount to hands. Add water, lather for 30 seconds, then rinse.
Active ingredient: 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride w/w Inactive ingredients: Water, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-6 Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.
Benefits of using Foam Soap
EASE OF USE
- Foam soap is much easier to use than Liquid soap.
- Dispensed Foam is thick and stays on your hands, while Liquid tends to run off your hands and down the drain.
- Foam is pre-lathered and ready to use, while Liquid takes time to lather up and work into your skin. 1500 O 0. 1000 0 SOAP PER 1000 USED HANDWASHINGS Foam 50% say more
- Converting from Liquid to Foam reduces the amount of soap used per handwash.
- Most Liquid Bulk and Bag-In-Box systems dispense 1.5 mL of soap! soap per handwash, while our Foam system only requires 0.75 mL or half the amount.
- The same size refill of Foam soap should provide twice as many handwashes or last twice as long! 1500ml 75orni.
- Converting from Liquid to Foam will also save gallons of water
- Since Foam is pre-lathered and has lower viscosity, it reduces the lather up and rinse time per handwash by 5 seconds or more.
- An average faucet runs at 50 mL per second, saving 250 mL per handwash (5 seconds x so rni. = zso
- You can save 66 gallons of water for every 1,000 handwashes! (1,000 x 250 mL = 250,000 mL / 3,785 mL per Gal = 66 Gallons)
What to Buy With Foaming Antibacterial Hand Soap
|Ph (as is) 25C
|Specific Gravity @ 25C
|Freeze Thaw Stable