Medline HealthGuard Antibacterial Hand Soap User Manual
- Certificatons NSF E4 (Nonfood compunds)
Directions to use Medline HealthGuard Foaming Antibacterial Hand Soap?
Apply small amount to hands. Add water, lather for 30 seconds, then rinse. Ingredients
Active ingredient: 0.13% Benzalkonium Chloride w/w Inactive ingredients: Water, Laurtrimonium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG-6 Cocamide, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylisothiazolinone, lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.Benefits of using Foam Soap
EASE OF USE
- Foam soap is much easier to use than Liquid soap.
- Dispensed Foam is thick and stays on your hands, while Liquid tends to run off your hands and down the drain.
- Foam is pre-lathered and ready to use, while Liquid takes time to lather up and work into your skin. 1500 O 0. 1000 0 SOAP PER 1000 USED HANDWASHINGS Foam 50% say more
- Converting from Liquid to Foam reduces the amount of soap used per handwash.
- Most Liquid Bulk and Bag-In-Box systems dispense 1.5 mL of soap! soap per handwash, while our Foam system only requires 0.75 mL or half the amount.
- The same size refill of Foam soap should provide twice as many handwashes or last twice as long! 1500ml 75orni.
- Converting from Liquid to Foam will also save gallons of water
- Since Foam is pre-lathered and has lower viscosity, it reduces the lather up and rinse time per handwash by 5 seconds or more.
- An average faucet runs at 50 mL per second, saving 250 mL per handwash (5 seconds x so rni. = zso
- You can save 66 gallons of water for every 1,000 handwashes! (1,000 x 250 mL = 250,000 mL / 3,785 mL per Gal = 66 Gallons)
|Product Type||Foam Soap|
|Ph (as is) 25C||7.5 Typical|
|Specific Gravity @ 25C||1.0 Typical|
|Freeze Thaw Stable||3 Cycle|
|Active Ingredient||Benzalkonium Chloride|