Features of Curad Tubular Retainer Elastic-Net Dressing
- Elastic Material: The dressing retainer roll is made of a soft and stretchy material that conforms to the shape of the body part, providing a secure and comfortable fit
- Breathable: The netting design of the retainer roll allows air to circulate, helping to keep the skin dry and prevent moisture buildup
- Latex-Free: The dressing retainer roll is free from latex, making it suitable for individuals who are allergic to latex
- Multiple Sizes: The retainer roll is available in multiple sizes, making it suitable for use in different wound care applications
- Versatile: Can be used to secure wound dressings, bandages, and other medical devices in place
- Easy to Use: The roll can be easily cut to the desired length and wrapped around the affected area, making it easy to use and apply
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Medline Elastic Retention Netting?
- Select the appropriate size of the dressing retainer roll that will fit the body part to be secured. The roll can be cut to the desired length using scissors.
- Place the wound dressing or medical device on the affected area.
- Carefully wrap the Medline Curad Tubular Elastic Net Dressing Retainer Roll around the dressing or device, ensuring that it is snug but not too tight.
- Use additional pieces of the retainer roll as needed to cover the entire area.
- Make sure the retainer roll is secure and not slipping or sliding.
- Check the dressing and the surrounding skin regularly to ensure proper healing and to monitor for any signs of infection or irritation.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the purpose of a dressing retainer roll?
A dressing retainer roll is used to secure wound dressings, bandages, and other medical devices in place. It helps to prevent the dressings from slipping or shifting, which can delay healing and cause further injury.
How do I know what size of retainer roll to use?
You should choose a retainer roll that is appropriate for the size of the affected area. The roll can be cut to the desired length using scissors.
Can I reuse a dressing retainer roll?
No, a dressing retainer roll is intended for single use only. It should be discarded after use and not reused.
Is the Tubular Elastic Net Dressing suitable for individuals with sensitive skin?
Yes, the dressing retainer roll is made of a soft and breathable material that is suitable for individuals with sensitive skin. It is also latex-free, making it safe for those who are allergic to latex.
Can the dressing retainer roll be used for all types of wounds?
The dressing retainer roll can be used for most types of wounds, but you should always follow the specific instructions provided by your healthcare provider for the proper use of the dressing retainer roll.
Is the Tubular Stretch Bandage easy to apply?
Yes, the dressing retainer roll is easy to use and apply. It can be easily cut to the desired length and wrapped around the affected area.
Curad Tubular Elastic Dressing Retention Netting Size Chart
||Small Fingers, toes, wrists, circumcision
||Large Fingers, toes, wrists
||Small Hand, arm, leg, foot
||Medium Hand, arm, leg, foot, multiple fingers
||Large Hand, arm, leg, foot
||Average Arm, Small Leg/Knee
||Large leg, amputation, arm
board, small head
||Average head, face, ears, neck
||Small chest, back, perineum, axilla, shoulder, large head
||Medium chest, back, perinium, axilla, shoulder
||Large chest, back, perineum, axilla, shoulder
||X-Large chest, back, perineum, axilla, shoulder
||2X-Large chest, back, perineum, axilla, shoulder
Medline Curad Tubular Dressing Retainer Reviews