Features of Curad Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Helps prevent bacteria formation/growth
- Bacteria can cause redness and discoloration around the infected area
- This is accompanied by swelling, itching, scaling, pus drainage, and immense discomfort
- The triple-action ointment keeps bacteria at bay
- Packed in latex-free materials to eliminate chances of allergic reactions to the users
- Perfect for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
Frequently Bought Together
How to use this ointment tube?
- Clean the affected area.
- Apply a small amount of this product (equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger) on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
- Maybe covered with a sterile bandage.
FAQs About Curad Ointment
1. What is Curad triple antibiotic ointment used for?
Curad antibiotic ointment helps treat and prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
2. How long should I put antibiotic ointment on a wound?
Bacitracin ointment is fine to use for 1-2 weeks.
3. Should I put a bandaid over antibiotic ointment?
Healthcare professionals usually apply a topical antibiotic ointment to a scrape or small cut and then cover it with gauze or a bandage.
4. When should you not use a triple antibiotic ointment?
You should not use triple antibiotic ointment if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed on the product packaging. Use of this medication should be discussed with your doctor, including the risks and benefits if you are pregnant. It should only be used during pregnancy when clearly needed.