Pro-stat Sugar Free AWC Features
- It is easy to prepare, no mixing is required
- Prostat liquid protein nutritional supplement promotes wound healing
- Nectar like viscosity
- Lactose free, gluten free and soy free
- Clinically proven to have a 96% greater healing rate for pressure ulcers
- Appropriate for kosher diets
- Indicated for increased protein in low volume related to:
- Stage 3 and 4 pressure ulcers
- Multiple pressure ulcers
- Hard to heal wounds (diabetic, venous, surgical, burns)
- Unintentional muscle loss
- Protein-energy malnutrition
- Low serum proteins
- Muscle loss (sarcopenia)
- Liquid, concentrated protein formula fortified with L-tryptophan
Prostat AWC Liquid Protein Supplement Ingredients
- Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid, L-Arginine. Contains 2% or less: L-Citrulline, L-Tryptophan, L-Cysteine HCL,Phosphoric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Sucralose, Zinc Sulfate.
- Wild Cherry Punch flavored version of this product contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural flavors
What to buy with Pro Stat Liquid Protein Supplement
How to prepare Pro Stat Sugar Free AWC Nutritional Supplement?
Pro Stat Oral feeding:
- It can be consumed directly or can be mixed with any hot or cold beverage or food.
Pro Stat Tube feeding:
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Pour 30 mL of Pro-Stat® in a 4-6 fl oz container.
- Add 30-60 mL water and mix well with a disposable spoon or tongue blade.
- Administer Pro-Stat® via syringe.
- Flush with 30-60 mL of water.
Storage of Pro Stat Wound Healing Supplement:
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of container.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
Pro Stat AWC Administration:
Use under medical supervision. Healthcare professionals should determine intake based on condition, estimated need and dietary intake. Suggested intake: 1-3 servings per day. Administer orally or through feeding tube. Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition. Not for parenteral use. Suitable for adults.
|Vitamin C (mg)