Medela Quick Clean Steam Bags Features
- Medela Micro-Steam Bags include five reusable bags
- Only microwave and water is needed for steam cleaning
- Can use each bag up to 20 times
- It is great for storing pump accessories that keeps user organized
- It is Chemical-free and environmentally-friendly product
- Steam cleaning eliminates 99.9% of most common bacteria and germs
How do Quick Clean micro-steam bags works?
Medela microwave bags use steam to kill germs, common bacteria, and yeast, similar to a steam sterilizer or bottle sterilizer that uses steam to disinfect breast pump parts and other accessories. As with all other sanitizing methods, there’s a bit of prep to do, rinse the items you want to sanitize with cold, clean water, then clean with warm, soapy water before rinsing again. Next, add a little water to the bag, along with your parts, and seal. Pop in your microwave and heat according to the instruction manual (a minimum of three minutes). Once done, carefully remove the water and the parts from the bag and dry with a clean cloth: for full instructions, see the product packaging.
- A Micro-Steam bag is intended for use only with microwave-safe plastics.
- Do not use to clean breast pump piston and cylinder.
- Do not use to clean SoftFit breast shields.
- Do not use to clean Harmony breast pump parts.
- Can put more than one bag in a larger microwave.
- No additional time on the microwave is required.
- Make sure the bags fit and rotate properly.
- Steam bags can be used with different types of microwaves, If the wattage is higher than 1100 watts, set the time for 1.5 minutes.
What to buy with Medela quick clean micro bags
Why Shop with HPFY?
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment