Mckesson Topical Anesthetic Spray Features
- Alternative to ethyl chloride
- Dispenses at any angle for ease of use
- Works within seconds of application and provides relief for up to one minute
- Non-flammable and can be used with electrical cautery equipment
- No Hazmat fees, no Hazmat storage, no Hazmat disposal
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Frequently Bought Together
How to use McKesson Topical Anesthetic Spray?
- Clean and dry the affected area before applying the spray
- Shake the can well before use
- Hold the can approximately 6-8 inches away from the skin
- Spray a thin layer of the medication over the affected area
- Repeat as necessary, but do not use more than 3-4 times daily
What is it used for?
McKesson Topical Anesthetic Spray is used to temporarily numb or relieve pain and itching caused by minor skin irritations, including cuts, scrapes, and minor burns.
Is it safe to use?
It is generally well-tolerated, but some individuals may experience side effects such as skin irritation, itching, or rash. In rare cases, allergic reactions may occur, which can cause symptoms such as difficulty breathing, swelling, and hives.
Can I use on open wounds or damaged skin?
No, It should not be used on open wounds, broken or damaged skin, or on mucous membranes such as the mouth or genitals. The medication is designed for external use only.