Benefits of McKesson Terries Slipper Socks Features
- McKesson Terries Double Imprint Above Ankle Slipper Socks are soft, breathable and poly/nylon knit socks that help prevent fall injuries
- Increased comfort, hygienic protection, and slip resistance ideal for medical or home care
- Double imprint designed for single patient use
- Highly elastic, comfortable cuff and body help provide a secure fit without being constrictive
- Unisex design
- Latex-Free to avoid allergic reactions
What are Mckesson Double Tread Slippers used for?
These McKesson socks have a non-skid tread on the sole to prevent the wearer from slipping, especially on smooth surfaces such as tiles and wooden floors. The slipper socks also provide warmth since they are made from soft terry material and durable stretch yarns.
What to buy with Mckesson Non Skid Socks
FAQs on McKesson Above Ankle Slipper Socks
What are the uses of slipper socks?
The slipper socks are made with soft terrycloth material that provides warmth while also absorbing any perspiration.
Is it ideal to wear slipper socks to bed?
Avoid getting cold toes with a pair of slipper socks by the bed.
Are McKesson Slipper Socks Latex-free?
Yes, these slipper socks are latex-free.
Mckesson Socks Specifications
||5 To 7
||7.5 To 10
||10.5 To 11.5
||12 and Over
||8 to 4.5