McKesson Slipper Socks Features
- McKesson Terries Double Imprint Above Ankle Slipper Socks are soft, breathable and poly/nylon knit socks that help prevent fall injuries.
- They are color-coded for easy size differentiation
- Highly elastic, comfortable cuff and body help provide a secure fit without being constrictive
- McKesson socks are machine washable
- Unisex design
- Latex-Free to avoid allergic reactions
What are Mckesson Double Tread Slippers used for?
These McKesson socks have a non-skid tread on the sole to prevent the wearer from slipping, especially on smooth surfaces such as tiles and wooden floors. The slipper socks also provide warmth since they are made from soft terry material and durable stretch yarns.
What to buy with Imprint Above Ankle Slipper Socks
FAQs About McKesson Above Ankle Slipper Socks
What are the uses of slipper socks?
The slipper socks are made with soft terrycloth material that provides warmth while also absorbing any perspiration.
Is it ideal to wear slipper socks to bed?
Avoid getting cold toes with a pair of slipper socks by the bed.
Are McKesson Slipper Socks Latex-free?
Yes, these slipper socks are latex-free.
Terries Imprint Slipper Socks Specifications
||5 To 7
||7.5 To 10
||10.5 To 11.5
||12 and Over
||8 to 4.5