Mckesson Flexible Plastic Straws Features
- Measures: 7-3/4" (19.7cm)
- Flexible plastic allows the user to bend and reshape for drinking ease
- Straws are individually wrapped to help reduce cross-contamination
- Designed for single-use convenience
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Mckesson Flexible Plastic Straws User Manual
Frequently Bought Together
FAQs about Mckesson Flexible Plastic Straws
What are Mckesson Flexible Plastic Straws?
Mckesson Flexible Plastic Straws are medical-grade straws that are designed for patients who have difficulty swallowing or cannot sit up to drink. These straws are made of flexible plastic and are easy to bend to the desired angle for drinking.
How long are they?
These are 7.75 inches long.
How many are there in a pack?
It comes in a pack of 500.
Are these disposable?
Yes, these are disposable and are intended for single-use only.
Are these BPA-free?
Yes, they are BPA-free.
Can these be used with hot beverages?
No, they should not be used with hot beverages as they can melt.
Are these latex-free?
Yes, they are latex-free.