McKesson Double Sided Brush for Denture Features
- Easy to use and can be used to clean both full and partial dentures
- Individually wrapped for convenient single-patient use
- Staggering bristles on one side covering the full head of the brush to efficiently clean larger areas
- Contoured, longer bristles on opposite sides arranged in a narrow pattern for reaching hard-to-clean areas
- Small design with a round cutout offers alternatives for carrying or conveniently hanging brush for easy daily access
Frequently Bought Together
How to use McKesson Denture Brushes 2-Sided Bristle?
- Wet the brush with water to make it soft and pliable.
- Apply a small amount of denture cleaning paste or solution to the brush.
- Hold your denture securely with one hand.
- Use the brush to clean all surfaces of your denture. Start with the front teeth and brush in a circular motion, then move to the back teeth and brush in a back-and-forth motion.
- Pay extra attention to areas where food particles tend to get trapped, such as around the gum line.
- Rinse the denture and brush thoroughly with water after cleaning.
- Use the brush to clean the inside of your mouth and gums as well.
- Store the brush in a clean, dry place after use.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How often should I use the McKesson Denture Brush?
It is recommended to clean your dentures at least twice a day.
2. Can I use regular toothpaste with the Denture Brush?
No, it is not recommended to use regular toothpaste with a denture brush as it may contain abrasives that can scratch and damage dentures. Use a denture-cleaning paste or solution instead.
3. How should I clean the McKesson Denture Brush?
Rinse the brush thoroughly with water after each use and store it in a clean, dry place.
4. Can the McKesson Denture Brush be used to clean partial dentures or other dental appliances?
Yes, the McKesson Denture Brush can be used to clean partial dentures, orthodontic retainers, mouthguards, and other dental appliances.
5. Can the Denture Brush be sanitized?
Yes, you can sanitize the brush by soaking it in a denture cleaning solution for a few minutes or boiling it in water for a few minutes. However, do not put the brush in the dishwasher or microwave.