Features of MIC-Key Low Profile Gastrostomy Feeding Tube Kit 24FR
- Mic-Key Gastrostomy Feeding Tube is latex free and sterile.
- Less cumbersome than conventional gastrostomy tubes for active patients.
- High clarity medical grade silicone construction, designed for visibility and drapability.
- Low-profile design makes it unobtrusive and easier to conceal.
- Tapered distal tip recessed at recommended fill volume.
- Inflatable silicone internal retention balloon reduces patient trauma experienced with obturated devices.
- Proximal anti-reflux valve.
- Ventilated secur-lok ring, the external retention mechanism designed to allow air to circulate around the stoma site and reduce tube pressure 360º from the sides of the stoma wall.
- Radiopaque stripe.
- Patented universal connector, designed to preserve tube life and minimize unintentional disconnects.
- Single Use.
- Balloon volume: 5ml.
What does 24FR Low Profile Feeding Tube include?
Mic-Key 24FR Feeding Tube Kit includes -
- 1 MIC-KEY Low-Profile Feeding Tube
- 1 MIC-KEY extension set with SECUR-LOK right angle connector and 2 port Y and clamp 12" length (for continuous feeding)
- 1 MIC-KEY bolus extension set with cath tip, SECUR-LOK straight connector and clamp 12" length (for bolus feeding)
- one 6ml syringe
- one 35ml catheter tip syringe
- 4 gauze pads
- 1 Directions for use
- 1 Patient care guide
Customers Also Bought
When to use Gastrostomy Feeding Tube?
The MIC-KEY Low-Profile Feeding Tubes are indicated for use in patients who require enteral feeding, are unable to tolerate oral feeding, require gastric decompression and/or medication delivery directly into either the stomach, distal to the stomach, distal duodenum or proximal jejunum (tube types vary from G, J, TJ/ GJ & GE depending on what medical professional has prescribed/placed).
Contraindications for placement of a feeding tube include, but are not limited to ascites, colonic interposition, portal hypertension, peritonitis and morbid obesity.