Features of Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash
- Helps moisturize as it gently cleanses to soothe itchy, dry skin
- Soap-free, dye-free, fragrance-free, and hypoallergenic
- Creamy body wash that keeps the skin feeling soft and smooth all day long
- Skin relief body wash formulated for sensitive skin
- Triple Oat formula with liquid texture
- Prebiotic Triple Oat Complex :
Oat Oil conditions dry skin and help restore the skin’s moisture barrier. Oat Extract provides a soothing effect while gently nourishing delicate skin. Oat Flour moisturizes the skin.
- Inactive Ingredients
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Hydrolyzed Potato Starch Dodecenylsuccinate
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Benzoate
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Glycol Distearate
- Dipropylene Glycol
- Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer
- PEG-20 Almond Glycerides
- Sodium Hydroxide
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil
- Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil
- Commiphora Myrrha Oil
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour
- Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Fruit Oil
Frequently Bought Together
How to use?
- Squeeze the body wash onto a wet pouf, washcloth, or hands.
- Work into a rich, creamy lather and apply on the body.
- Massage and clean properly, then rinse.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Aveeno body wash good for eczema?
This cleanser features oatmeal, a well-known home remedy for eczema.
2. Is Aveeno good for body wash?
Aveeno body wash is safe and gentle enough to use every day. The soothing oatmeal formula calms dry, itchy, and red skin and leaves skin feeling nourished, hydrated, and healthy.
3. Can I use Aveeno Skin Relief Body Wash on my face?
Yes, but if you have oily skin on your face you might prefer a face wash with something with less moisturizing.