Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns Features
- Inogen G3 Columns cater a quick and easy way to service Inogen One G3 Concentrator to minimize the need for repair and maintenance
- Oxygen concentrator sieve beds filter out the nitrogen from the air coming into the concentrator
- Air gets concentrated into oxygen after passing through the second filter
- Oxygen coming through the nasal cannula will be less pure and enough of nitrogen will not be removed if the sieve beds are not functioning properly
- Malfunctioning sieve beds will not give the oxygen dosage needed to treat COPD or other diseases that affect the lungs
- Being easy to replace, the column replacement process of these columns can be completed in minutes without using any special tools
- Dimensions: 2"W x 2"L x 5"H
- Cost-efficient Inogen accessory
What to buy with Inogen One G3 Accessories
How to change Columns in Inogen G3?
How to remove Inogen G3 Replace Columns?
- Press the power button to turn off the Inogen One G3 concentrator.
- Remove the battery from the inogen one g3 portable oxygen concentrator.
- Turn Inogen One G3 in such a way that it is standing in the upside down position where the bottom of the Inogen One G3 is facing up and the display panel is facing down.
- There are two Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns on the device and one is located on each side of the device.
- Remove Replacement Column Pair by pressing the latch button with thumb or finger.
- While holding the button open and gripping the exposed aluminum surface with other hand, slide the column out.
- Remove the column completely from the Inogen One G3.
- Repeat steps 5-7 to remove the other column.
How to install columns for Inogen One G3?
- Remove dust caps of new Inogen One G3 Replacement Columns. Make sure that no dust or debris is present where the dust caps were located.
- Insert column into the Inogen One G3 concentrator as soon as the dust caps have been removed. Do not leave the column exposed.
- Push the column into the device such that it is fully seated. Ensure that spring loaded latch button returns fully to the closed position.
- To install the other column, repeat steps 1 - 3.
- Connect the AC power supply cord to the Inogen One G3 and plug the power supply AC cord into an electrical outlet. Do not power on the device.
How to reset Inogen G3?
- Press and hold the light button for about 10 seconds and screen will display "sieve reset" message. Once the message is displayed on the screen, release the button.
- Press the bell button once and screen will display "sieve reset successful".
- Press on the power button and use the device normally.
Inogen One G3 Column Change Procedure
When to replace Inogen One G3 Columns?
- Inogen One G3 Columns are suggested to be replaced in every 12 to 18 months to boost the life of the G3 unit
- In certain conditions like dust or smoke, you might need to replace them sooner
- Inogen one g3 portable oxygen concentrator will give an alert as to when the Sieve Replacement Columns need to be replaced
- Low purity alert will read: "O2 Service Soon"
- 30 days are given to replace the columns before the concentrator starts to fail to function properly
- No maintenance man need to be called to replace the columns
- No special tools or training required
- Replacing the columns is as easy as replacing batteries
- 30 days prior alert gives plenty of time to order the Replacement Column Pair online
- One should be able to replace the columns long before 30 days are up
Inogen One Columns FAQ's
What does replace Columns on Inogen mean?
These columns are used in inogen one oxygen concentrators. These columns contain sieve bed units that help filter Nitrogen elements from the surrounding air and provides 90% pure medical-grade air. This pure oxygen is delivered to the patients with asthma, COPD, and respiratory diseases.
What are Inogen One G3 Sieve Beds?
Inogen One Oxygen Concentrator removes nitrogen element (N2) from the air by passing it through a unit known as a sieve bed. This unit provides pure oxygen that is supplied to the patients who need oxygen.
How long do Inogen G3 Columns last?
It lasts for 2 years. It is recommended to replace columns every 12 months to 2 years
How to dispose of inogen columns?
Safely dispose the old inogen columns in the trash
Inogen One G3 Replace Columns Reviews