HealthCraft SuperPole With SuperBar Features
- Floor-to-ceiling safety pole with "Pivot & Lock" Technology to keep support in front of user
- Simply lift the horizontal bar to unlock, pivot to next position, and then lower it to lock firmly in place (every 45 degrees)
- Allows weight shift, moving, standing, leaving or getting into bed, or transfer to wheelchair, walker or bedside commode
- Great for around the bath or toilet where limited space can make it difficult for a wheelchair, walker or rollator
- Installation options sold separately for higher ceilings and angled ceilings
- SuperBar is height adjustable to accommodate user's needs
- Ease of use, no reaching, stretching or twisting required
- Provides complete support for step-over without reaching for wall bars
- Can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower
- Permits pulling up to standing and can provide leaning support while managing clothing
- Improves safety with additional gripping and weight bearing support
- Automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls
- Full support when making two or three steps transfers
- Latex-free, non-slip, PVC closed foam grip material
- Anti-microbial white powder coat finish
- Fits ceiling heights:
- User weight capacity:
Also Available (Separately):
HealthCraft SuperBar (code: SPB-AK)
What to buy with SuperPole With SuperBar
- Use caution while maneuvering pole during installation.
- Standard pole can be installed directly under 1 ceiling joist.
- Standard pole can be installed directly under 2 ceiling joists.
- Heavy Duty (HD) pole must be secured to ceiling joist (s).
- If subject to heavy usage, pole must be secured to ceiling joist (s).
- Damage may occur if extension screw is overtightened.
- Do not install if the structure above ceiling is unknown.
- Do not install on loose floor coverings.
- Do not install in rooms with radiant ceiling heat.
- Do not install on angled ceilings.
| Super bar||16" Length x 1.5" diameter grip|
Typically 24" to 38" from floor with limit of 58" to ceiling
| Super bar lock||45° (8 positions)|
| Super pole diameter||1.5"|
| Floor to Ceiling Range|| 93" to 99"|
| Top Plate length|| 20"|
| Base Plate||5" diameter|
| Grip Length||20"|
| Expansion Mechanism||Steel jackscrew, zinc plated, 1-1/8" fine cut thread|
| Weight Limit||300lb / 136kg|
All HealthCraft Products are covered by a 1 year limited warranty with the exception of hand grips which are subject to normal wear.