HealthCraft Invisia Towel Bar Features
- Top curved bar supports up to 500lbs + bottom rung holds towel
- 3-point wall connection provides maximum structural supportÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â
- Exceeds ADA 4.26.3 structural strength requirements for grab bars and fasteners 250lbs
- Discreet wall stems with concealed screws makes mounting areas virtually invisible
- Supports up to 500lbs (227kgs) when installed to structural wood backing
- Disguised safety within a bathroom accessory
- Made from durable, rust, resistant stainless steel
- Elegant design with integrated support
- Suitable for use in a wet environment
- Solid construction and mounting
- Available in 16" and 24" widths
- Instruction Manual
Installation Instructions Of Towel Bar
- Back off set screws from rail sockets.
- Allow wall stems to freely move in and out of rail sockets
- Peel off label on back of wall stems to expose sticker
- With wall stems inside rail sockets, push the rail against the wall. Ensure level
- Firmly press the rail so stickers on back of wall stems contact wall
- Remove rail carefully so wall stems stay on the wall
- Using wall stems as locating guides, mark the tile with center punch
- Drill pilot holes for fasteners
- Fasten the wall stems to the wall using appropriate fasteners and waterproofing
- Place rail back onto the fastened wall stems
- Secure rail to wall stems by tightening set screws. Inspect hardware regularly, and tighten if required.
How it Installs:
- The 16ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â/41cm has a total length of 20.5"/52.3cm, but installs on 16ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â/41cm stud spacing.
- The 24ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â/61cm has a total length of 29ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â/74cm, but installs on 24ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‚Â/61cm stud spacing.
- Rail must be installed to walls that are structurally sound.
- If desired installation location does not have adequate structure, add wood blocking.
- Do not install if there is no structure for center point.
- Do not install if there is no structure for side points.
- Do not install if there is no structure for outer point.
- Do not install if there is no structure behind walls.
- Do not install if structure behind walls is unknown.
- Do not install into metal studs.
- Do not install in fiberglass / acrylic shower enclosures with insufficient stiffness and strength.
- Rail and bathtub are slippery when wet.
Suggested Towel Bar Locations:
- To determine the optimal mounting location, it is recommended to hold the rail in place and walking through the motions of a transfer (sitting, standing, reaching,etc.)
- Recommended rail height 36-48" / 914-1219mm
||500lbs / 227kgs (ADA Compliant)
||1.25" / 31.8mm (ADA Compliant)
||1.50" / 38.1mm (ADA Compliant)
||Towel Bar 16: 20.5" / 521mm
Towel Bar 24:Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â 29" / 737mm
||Must screw to wood backing behind wall. TB16 aligns with 16" / 406mm stud spacing. TB24 aligns with 24" / 610mm stud spacing.
||10 x 3" / 76mm length, stainless steel wood screw (x3).
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed
||Concealed; Rail stems conceal mounting hardware.
Limited lifetime warranty
Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.