Key Benefits of HealthCraft Invisia Accent Ring
- Discreet wall stems with concealed screws:
- Makes mounting areas virtually invisible
- Multi-contact wall support:
- 4 points of contact for maximum structural support
- Heavy duty wall anchors included should spacing not permit installation into studs
- Unique and incredibly solid handrail designed to contour circular shower fixtures and provide support when accessing controls
- Perfect blend of elegance, function and safety
- Up to 4 points of contact for maximum structural multi-contact wall support
- Installs like a grab bar
- Patented discreet wall mounts that conceal mounting hardware
- Elegant design with integrated support
- Suitable for use in a wet environment
- Solid construction and mounting
- NOTE: product must be anchored to structural walls only
- Instruction Manual
Installation Overview for Invisia Ring
- Back off set screws from rail sockets
- Allow wall stems to freely move in and out of rail sockets
- Peel off theÂ label on theÂ back of wall stems to expose sticker
- With wall stems inside rail sockets, push the rail against the wall
- Firmly press the rail so stickers on back of wall stems contact wall
- Remove rail carefully so wall stems stay on the wall
- Using wall stems as locating guides, mark the tile with center punch
- Drill pilot holes for fasteners
- Fasten the wall stems to the wall using appropriate fasteners and waterproofing
- Place rail back onto the fastened wall stems
- Secure rail to wall stems by tightening set screw
- Inspect hardware regularly, and tighten if required
- Rail must be installed to walls that are structurally sound. If desired installation location does not have adequate structure, add wood blocking
- For different wall constructions, use appropriate fastener combination (Note: reduced weight capacity when not full structure)
- Do not install if structure behind walls is unknown
- Do not install into metal studs
- Do not install in fiber glass/ acrylic shower enclosures with insufficient stiffness and strength - Rail and bathtub are slippery when wet
- If there is partial structure for mounting (i.e. minimum one point fastens into structural wood and no structure available for other contact points), it is recommended to use hollow wall anchors (supplied) for the contact points with no structure. This will reduce the weight capacity to 350lbs/159kg
- If there is no structure for mounting, it is recommended to use hollow wall anchors (supplied) for all contact points. This will reduce the weight capacity to 200lbs/90.7kg.
Suggested Accent Ring Locations:
- To determine the optimal mounting location, it is recommended to hold the rail in place and walk through the motions of a transfer (sitting, standing, reaching, etc.)
- Recommended rail height 36-48" / 914-1219mm, or centered around shower control valve.
||500lbs / 227kgs (ADA Compliant)
Note: Reduced weight capacity if installed using hollow wall anchors.
||1.25" / 31.8mm (ADA Compliant)
||1.50" / 38.1mm (ADA Compliant)
||12.1" / 307mm
||Must screw to wood backing behind wall. Hollow wall anchors can be used when no wood structure is available (Note: Reduced weight capacity).
||Full Structure: 10 x 3" / 76mm length, stainless steel wood screw (x4).
Hollow Walls (no structure): 3/16-24 x 3" / 76mm length, stainless steel bolt and hollow wall anchors (x4).
|Fasteners Exposed or Concealed
||Concealed; Rail stems conceal mounting hardware.
Limited lifetime warranty
Products are covered by a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for the original purchaser. Warranty excludes products that have been damaged through misuse, accidental damage, alteration, normal wear and tear, wood material and stain, or the use of corrosive or abrasive cleaning products.