Features of Hausmann 6175 Stand-In Table
- Motorized height adjustment of the top
- Unit can power lift a 300 lbs. patient from sitting to a standing position
- Hand control operates electric table-top height and motorized patient lift
- Durable White Leather high-pressure laminate top
- Padded knee, chest, and back supports hold the patient in a standing position
- Heavy gauge steel frame in a cream powder-coated finish
- Four locking heavy-duty casters
What does Hi-Lo Econo-Line Stand-In Table with Electric Lift Include?
- Lift support harness
- Padded knee support
- Chest support
- Back support
What to Buy with Econo-Line Stand-In Table Lift
How to use Hausmann Hi-Lo Econo-Line Stand-In Table?
- Securely lock all four casters and place the patient’s wheelchair up to the stand-in table.
- Adjust the width clearance of the table’s lift arms by loosening the Allen screw in each arm collar by using a 3/16” Allen wrench (included).
- Move collars and arms laterally along the horizontal hex rod for desired width and re-lock collars in place. Lift arms can be adjusted from 21” to 27” wide.
- Position the harness under and around the patient’s buttocks with lift arms in a down position.
- Attach the hooks in the appropriate slot with the face (open end) pointing outward. Use either of the two hole locations on the arms.
- The harness length can be adjusted as required by the use of the buckles and straps located on each side of the harness. The buckle strap must be looped through the buckle to be properly secured.
- Ensure the patient’s toes are to the toe plate and knees are on the knee pad.
- Using the hand-held control, activate the motor drives to raise the patient from sitting to a standing position.
- Once the full upright standing position is reached, adjust the chest pad to the desired height, then lock the back support into position. You may now also adjust the height of the table using the hand-held control.
- To lower the patient back to the wheelchair, reverse the procedure.
How to clean and disinfect Hausmann Electric Sit to Stand Lift?
- Unplug the power cord before cleaning or disinfecting.
- Periodically wipe the table off with a damp cloth or with mild soap and water.
- Disinfect tabletop by scrubbing with an approved germicidal solution.
- After scrubbing, rinse with a wet cloth and allow to dry.
- Ensure your hands are dry and the power cord and plug assembly are dry when reconnecting the power cord.
How to maintain Hausmann Econo-Line Patient Standing Lift?
- Wipe the table off with a damp cloth or mild soap and water to maintain the finish.
- Inspect the power cord and plug for frayed wires and/or damaged insulation.
- The joints use oil-impregnated bronze bushings and should not require lubrication.
Hausmann Hi-Lo Econo-Line Stand-In Table With Electric Patient Lift User Manual
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
||115 Volts, 110 VAC
|Laminated wooden table top with raised rim
||33” wide x 24” deep
|Table top cut-out
||19” wide x 10” deep
||42 ½” to 52 ½”
||36 ½” wide x 43” deep
Hausmann Hi-Lo Sit to Stand Electric Lift Warranty
Hausmann Industries, Inc. warrants each Hausmann product to be free of defects in material and workmanship, and agrees to remedy any such defect or to furnish a new equal part in exchange therefore. This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship for three years from date of original purchase, provided such product is used for the normal purpose for which intended and damage is not the result of abuse or misuse.