Features of Hausmann Hand Therapy Medical Table
- Model 6292 can be used by a therapist and patient for hand therapy
- Model 6293 Therapy Table with Drawer can be used as a mobile or stationary table
- Model 6294 Mobile Table with Front Cutout is 19" wide x 6" deep
- Top is 37" long x 24" deep
- Dual gas spring, combined with an unweighted tabletop, allows the table to be effortlessly lifted to required height
- Top is auto-locked into position after height adjustment. Use the dual hand control levers (one on each side) to unlock the top and easily lower height to the desired level
- 14" height range allows the patient to use when sitting, standing, or ambulating in a wheelchair
- Static weight capacity (when in auto-lock position): 250 lbs
- Finished in Folkstone Gray featuring 1" thick, 37" long high-pressure laminate tops with black T-molded edge banding and rounded corners to prevent wall damage
- Hand therapy table has brushed aluminum dual telescoping legs with black powder-coated welded U-shaped base
- Includes four 2" diameter twin-wheel black nylon locking casters and four 5/8"-1" levelers hence any unit ordered can be mobile or stationary
- Sleek and attractive design with easy to clean laminate top
What to Buy with Hand Therapy Table?
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
How to Install Hausmann Hand Treatment Table?
Tools Required: Phillips Screwdriver Large Allen Wrench (Included)
Attaching Columns to Tabletop:
- Place the tabletop on the floor with the underside facing upwards.
- Place the columns on top of the tabletop so that the colored sticker on the tabletop is matched with the corresponding color sticker on the column.
- To ensure that the alignment is correct to have the red handles face outwards so that the columns are lined up with the pre-drilled holes.
- Attach both of the columns with wood screws each using the Phillips screwdriver.
- Note: Do not over tighten the screws
Attach Base to Two Columns:
- Do not remove the screws indicated with the stickers
- Remove the three 6mm Allen Screws from each of the columns and set aside.
- For proper orientation, match the column with the colored dot to the corresponding colored dot on the base.
- Place the base on top of the columns aligning columns with the holes on the base, the remaining screw should be aligned to the larger hole on the base.
- Secure the columns to the base using the three 6mm Allen screws that were removed and set aside earlier.
- For casters, put a split washer and flat washer on each caster and attach casters to the base by threading them into their corresponding holes on the underside of the base.
- Securely tighten the casters using the wrench supplied.
- For glides, attach the glides to the base by threading them into their corresponding holes in the underside of the base.
- To elevate top, manually pull the tabletop to raise the top to the desired height. (No need to use the handles)
- To lower top, squeeze both red handles located on each end simultaneously to release columns and push down on the top to the desired height.
- Release handles at the desired height.
Hausmann Hand Therapy Table Warranty
3 Years Warranty