Graham Field Lumex Splash Bath Lift Features
- Splash Bath Lift allows people with limited mobility to enjoy the therapeutic effects of bathing again without the cost or disruption of having to remodel.
- Battery powered seat that gently lowers user into and lifts out of the bath water.
- To operate bath lift, lightly depress the button for the chosen direction of travel. To stop the bath lift, at any time release the button. The slim remote with large buttons is easy to use even if user have small hands or limited dexterity.
- Graham Field Splash Bath Lift provides a simple, practical bathing solution
- Fixed back design of Splash fits easily to the back of bath tub optimizing leg room
- Low seat travel maximizes water immersion for personal hygiene
- Smooth movement and solid, stable design offers a safe bathing experience
- Slim remote with large hand controls for easy operation
- Suitable for users with small hands and/or limited dexterity Battery level indicator with Stop Descent feature
- Monitors battery power, preventing descent when low
- Simple to clean surfaces with limited crevices
- Trim and lightweight for easy moving and handling
- Total weight of only 14.3 lbs.
- Offers quick and uncomplicated fitting and removal from the bath in one complete unit
- Ultra-compact design that provides ultimate ease of carrying and takes minimum place for storage
- Subtle, mediocre, and modest design helps the splash to Fit subtly into any bathroom environment and is barely noticeable when stored in its lowest position in the bath
- Slim and Modern look Provides a fresh, non medical appearance in the home
What to buy with Bath Lift System
Operating Instructions of Graham Field Splash Bath Lift
div class="col-sm-6 col-xs-12">
- Charge the battery: by sliding it into the tracks on the charging cradle and plugging it into a power socket/outlet.
- When the light is constant red, it is charging
- When the light is constant green, it is ready to use
- Prepare the tub by removing:
- Non-slip mats, oil and cleaner residues
- Obstructions such as handles (or fit side flap protectors), handrails and soap dishes
- Overhead obstructions at the rear and over the tub such as cupboards, shelves
- Install the bath lift by:
- Placing it with the suction feet on the flat bottom of the tub and at the opposite end to the faucet
- Checking for any obstructions likely to interfere with the bath lift's movement (Move the bath lift forward if there are fixed overhead obstacles)
- Pressing firmly on the seat to secure the suction feet to the tub
- Unfold the two side flaps to rest against the sides of the tub
Run water to any level under the actuator casting
- Use the bath lift by:
- Sliding the charged battery fully into the tracks on the hand control
- Pressing the UP button
if the light on the hand control is constant or flashing green and if the battery has been charged within the last 7-10 days
When the seat reaches the top of the tub:
- Release your finger from the UP button
- Sit on the side flap and rotate onto the seat
- Extend your feet out in front of you and keep your hands above the seat
- Press the DOWN button on the hand control
- Attach the hand control and battery to the edge of the tub or to a tiled wall
For convenience during bathing, you may raise or lower the seat to any desired height by pressing the UP or DOWN button and releasing it to stop.
When you have finished bathing:
- Retrieve the battery and hand control
- Press the UP button until the side flaps are level with the top of the tub
- Release the UP button and move onto the side flap
- Turn while lifting each leg out of the tub
- Drain the tub
- When you are not using the bath lift:
- Disconnect the battery and place on charge
- Store the lift at the bottom of the tub
To remove the lift from the tub, place it in its lowest position and:
- Disconnect the battery from the hand control
- Place the hand control on the seat
- Fold in the side flaps
- While holding the top of the backrest, pull the suction release tags on the rear suction feet then tilt the bath lift forward
- Release the tags on the front suction feet and lift the bath lift out of the tub
- Wrap the hand control cable clockwise around the seat, positioning the cable coil under the actuator casing
- Loop the remainder of the cable around one of the tubes
- Store the bath lift upright or on its side
How to clean Graham Field Bath Lift?
Cleaning: Clean the bath lift as frequently as you clean your tub, using non-abrasive cleaners. If used communally, we recommend disinfecting the bath lift after each use. Solvent-based cleaners, such as white spirit, should NOT be used.
- To disinfect the bath lift, use a soft brush or cloth and wipe down with a sterilizing solution or anti-bacterial cleaner. Rinse the product with clean water, then wipe and dry using a clean cloth.
- Bath/medicinal oils and other solutions are easily removed with washing-up liquid. Do not allow oils or other additives to build up. They should be removed frequently otherwise, over the course of time, they may lead to degradation of the suction feet and/or discoloration of the bath lift.
- The bath lift can be cleaned in an automated washing machine (to a maximum temperature of 73°C/163°F for 3 minutes), however the battery MUST be removed and washed by hand. The battery must not be subjected to high-temperature cleaning.
- Do not clean or rinse the actuator under a constant flow of water, e.g. running faucet, or totally submerge it in water.
- If your bath lift is fitted with soft covers, ensure you remove them on a regular basis to clean the bath lift surfaces.
It is also advisable to clean the tub surface under the suction feet from time to time.
Note: If the actuator is detached from the bath lift for cleaning, ensure the battery is always disconnected from the hand control.
- Do not charge in the bathroom or any humid area. Always charge in a dry area, ensuring your hands are dry first.
- Do not cover the battery or charger while charging.
- Always charge on a hard surface.
- During charging, the temperature of the charger box may exceed 40o C/104o F but will gradually decrease once the constant green light on the box appears. Users with sensitive/damaged skin should take care and allow approximately 3 hours from the start of charging before handling the box.
- Ensure that no metal objects touch the contacts on the battery, as this will damage the battery.
- Use only the Lumex Splash charger supplied to charge the battery and for no other purpose. The suction feet may not stick to very curved or contoured surfaces. If the battery has not been used before or has not been used for a long period (typically 7-10 days), ensure you place it on charge before using the bath lift.
- When the bath lift reaches its maximum limit of travel (up or down), there will be a short delay before it will operate again.
- The bath lift is not designed for continuous operation. Allow at least 15 minutes between baths.
- Do Not allow the actuator behind the backrest to be placed under a constant flow of water (e.g. running faucet) and ensure it is not totally submerged in water.
Graham Field Lumex Splash Bath Lift User Manual
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Specifications of Graham-Field Lumex Splash Bath Lift
|Net Weight (excluding battery)
|Seat Height Range
||2.8" - 18.1"
|Lifting Capacity (evenly distributed)
Lumex Splash Bath Chair Lift Warranty
Product comes with 1 year of Warranty.