Why Choose Prevail Pant Liners?
- Easy to use and change as needed
- Worn inside underwear for excellent leakage protection with a discreet and comfortable fit
- Full length adhesive strip to keep the liner securely in place
- QUICK WICK with MaxSoft and a fast absorbing thin core rapidly lock away moisture and odor
- Odor Guard helps prevent odors before they even start
- Cloth-like outer fabric is soft and gentle against the skin
What to buy with Prevail Ultimate Absorbency Pant Liners
Prevail Odor Guard Technology - Helps reduce odor
Odor protection is critical to achieving normalcy of life quality. Prevail products feature Odor Guard technology. Combined with a super absorbent polymer for dual protection, Odor Guard is proven to reduce the total amount of odor-causing ammonia formed during and after use. This odor-reducing detail improves air quality in long-term care settings and creates a friendlier environment that ultimately influences staff, resident and family satisfaction.
- Superior odor control when and where it matters: When urine mixes with air, the naturally occurring bacteria breaks it down to form a strong odor. Prevail effectively controls odor formation when and where it happens.
- Helps prevent odors before they are formed: Prevail with Odor Guard reduces the total ammonia that is formed within the incontinence product.
- Helps absorb any odor that may still get generated: The super absorbent polymer effectively absorbs any odor that may still be generated before urine degrades into the open environment.
Thinner Absorbent Cores - Move Freely With More Discretion
People with LOBC want to move about freely without the worry of leakage. They count on thicker products to absorb unpredictable leaks even if they are not very discreet and often limit their movements. Prevail has innovative new materials and the manufacturing expertise that make it possible for its products to absorb more liquid with less bulky materials.
- Discreet absorbency: The discreet core technology allows for thinner products that are highly absorbent so users can move more freely.
- Comfortable protection: These thinner products lock up liquid away from the skin and can absorb more than its actual weight.
MaxSoft Technology - Super Quick and Super Soft
It is not easy to combine performance-grade leakage protection with skin-friendly softness and comfort. Prevail products feature the proprietary QUICK WICK layer with MaxSoft Technology that provides advanced softness with rapid liquid acquisition speed to deliver optimal product performance. These seemingly small details can improve skin health by keeping skin drier and reducing leakage—in a way that feels soothingly soft to the skin.
- Softness you can touch: Changing the funnel pattern, size, shape, arrangement and reducing height makes the fabric feel softer. Smaller openings create less friction and are less noticeable to the touch.
- Greater and faster absorbency: Increasing the number of funnels creates a more permeable film. The unique arrangement of the funnels maintains the integrity and stability of the acquisition layer areas for absorption.
Ultimate Absorbency Pant Liners Specifications
|Absorbent Core Material||Polymer Core|
|Backsheet Material||Cloth-Like Backsheet|
|Dimensions||12-1/2 Inch Length|