Benefits of Fabrication Point Relief Mini Massager
- Includes Massage tip and 1 "C" battery
- Compact and portable making it ideal for personal massage needs
- Provides vibrating trigger-point massage therapy
- Massage heads vary from broad to targeted
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 1.75" x 1.5"
- Weight: 1lb
Standard Point Relief Massager
Provides comfortable vibrating massage from any one of 4 massage heads.
Deluxe Point Relief Massager
Includes a heat massaging tip for heat therapy. Provides comfortable vibrating massage from any one of 5 massage heads (1 of the 5 heats up).
What to buy with Point Mini Massager?
How To Use Point Relief Massager?
Installing the Battery:
- Turn the battery cover counterclockwise and remove.
- Insert the C-size battery with positive side facing down.
- Replace the battery cover by pressing down and turning clockwise.
Removing cap for use:
- Remove gray cap by pulling straight off to expose massager tip.
- Can also be used with cap on for wider coverage.
Tip Insertion and Removal:
- Select desired massage tip.
- Line up notch on tip base with groove on massager opening.
- Insert and push down as far as it will go.
- To remove tip, pull straight out.
Massaging (Standard Model):
- Remove the cap and turn the switch to the ON position.
- Massager is ready to use on specific areas.
Massaging (Deluxe Model):
- Remove the cap and turn the switch to the ON position. Tip heats and massager is ready to use on specific areas.
- Before using the massager, check to see if the temperature of the heating tip is too hot to the touch. If so, place a thin towel or handkerchief over the area to be massaged.
Precautions to take while using Fabrication Mini Massager
- Do not use on the throat or around eyes.
- Pregnant or individuals with internal disorders should not use massager on areas of concern.
- Never use massager on infants, children or unconscious person.
- Do not use the massager with compress or rubbing medications for skin irritations may result.
- Do not use in room where humidity is very high such as a bathroom. This may result in wire corrosion.
- Unit is not waterproof. Do not immerse in water or use solvents to clean. Use only a damp cloth.
- Do not drop or leave in sun. Damage to plastic housing may result.
- Do not leave dead battery in unit for extended period of time. It may leak and cause contact corrosion.
TheraPutty Exercise Putty Manual
Point Relief Mini Massager with Heat Manual
Fabrication Mini Massager Specifications
||DC 1.5V (1 “C” cell, included)
||40 minutes of continuous operation
||1 21/32" x 1 1 /4" x 5 3 /8"
||3.5 oz. without battery