FabLife Finger Trigger Reachers Features
- Reach for things you need: Extend your reach by over 2 feet with this reacher. use to pick up objects on the ground, reach things on a high shelf, or grab items that have fallen into a tight space
- Less bending and stretching: A reacher is very beneficial to anyone who struggles with limited mobility, whether that is due to injury, arthritis, injury recovery, or a lack of muscle control
- Ergonomic finger trigger handle: Squeeze the ergonomic handle to close the open rubber jaw onto items you want to grab. this handle is contoured to comfortably fit the shape of your hand
- Magnetic Tip: For extra assistance, a magnetic tip on the end of the reacher can cling onto metallic items like keys
- Lightweight and durable: Our reaching aid frame is designed with premium lightweight materials and is sturdy enough to pick up various objects
When to use this Reacher Tool?
- Humerus fractures
- Muscle and ligament tears
- Sprains and strains
- Shoulder dislocation
- Shoulder instability
- Muscle stiffness
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Mallet, baseball, or trigger finger
Frequently Bought Together
How to use FabLife Reaching Aid?
- Adjust the reacher to the desired length by sliding the shaft in or out until it reaches the desired length. Make sure to lock the reacher in place before use.
- To use the reacher, hold the handle and squeeze the finger trigger. The jaws will open and close automatically.
- Position the jaws around the item you want to pick up, making sure to center the item between the jaws.
- Release the finger trigger to close the jaws around the item. The jaws will grip the item securely.
- To release the item, simply squeeze the finger trigger again. The jaws will open, and the item will be released.
- When you are finished using the reacher, lock it in its closed position for safe and easy storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the weight limits for FabLife Open Jaw Finger Trigger Reachers?
The reachers can pick up objects weighing up to 2 pounds.
Can FabLife Reachers be used outdoors?
Yes, the reachers can be used outdoors, but it is important to note that they are not designed for heavy-duty outdoor use.
Can FabLife Finger Trigger Reachers be used by people with arthritis?
Yes, the reachers are designed with a finger trigger mechanism that can be used by individuals with weak grip strength or arthritis.
Can the length of the reacher be adjusted?
Yes, the length of the reacher can be adjusted by sliding the shaft in or out until it reaches the desired length.
Can FabLife Finger Trigger Reachers be used to pick up small objects?
Yes, the reachers can be used to pick up small objects, but it is important to center the item between the jaws to ensure a secure grip.
FabLife Reaching Aid Reviews