Features of Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Breast Pump Kit
- Easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe parts
- Designed for moms comfort, confidently and discreetly pump anywhere
- Personalized dashboard with all of your and your baby’s important information
- A hygienic, closed system helps prevent milk backup into tubing for easier cleaning
- ComfortFit flanges are soft and flexible, hug your curves for the ideal suction and fit
- Includes AC Adapter or can be used with 6 AA batteries or pump car adapter for on-the-go pumping
Lansinoh Breast Pump Benefits
Designed for mom's comfort.
Quietest pump yet
Customizable settings to maximize milk expression
Automatically connects to our Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 app to track pumping sessions
Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0 Parts
- (A)Smartpump 2.0 Tubing
- (Al) Silicone Tubes 300 mm (2)
- (A2) Silicone Tube 600 mm
- (A3) Smartpump 2.0 Tubing V Connector
- (A4) Smartpump 2.0 Pump Connnector
- Breastmilk Expression Set Includes:
- (B1) ComfortFiD Breast Flange 25mm (2)
- (B2) ComfortFit Breast Flange 30.5mm (2)
- (B3) Smartpump 2.0 Breast Flange Body (2)
- (B4) Smartpump 2.0 Diaphragm (2)
- (B5) Smartpump 2.0 Diaphragm Cap (2)
- (B6) White Valve (2 + 2 extra)
- (B7) 5 oz (150 ml) Bottle (2)
- (B8) NaturalWave Slow Flow Nipples (1)
- Storage Lids (2)
- Smartpump 2.0 AC Adapter/power cord
- Wide Neck Bottle Holder (2)
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Lansinoh Smartpump 2.0?
- Follow the detailed instructions included with your lansinoh breast pump
- Assemble your pump. Connect the pump to your power source of choice
- Center the nipple in the flange tunnel and hold the expression sets in place while you press the power button for two seconds to power on
- To finish your pumping session, press the power button for two seconds to power off
- Break the suction of the flange to remove your breast from the expression set
- Store your milk according to safe storage guidelines
- Clean your breast pump parts immediately with warm, soapy water
How to clean?
Before First Use
- Always wash and dry hands thoroughly with soap and water before handling the breastmlk expression se.
- Disassemble the hreastmilk expression set and place parts in a large pot.
- Cover the parts in water making sure there is room for e of the parts to float freely In herpes
- Bring the water to a boil a. allow the parts to boil for 5 minutes.
- After boding remove the parts from the pot with tongs and place on a clean towel to dry, covering the parts with a second towel.
- Allow the parts to dry completely before assembly and ose. Parbally dned Parts may affect the operation of the pump.
- Once parts are dry they can be stored in a clean plastic bin with a lid or in a clean plasbc zegper bag.
Cleaning after Each Use
- Disassemble the breastmlk expression set. setting aside the tubing and connectod.
- Rinse all parts with cold water immediately after eaCh uSe. Place pump parts In a dean wash basin used only for washing Infant feeding equipment Do not place pump parts directly in the sink, because germs in sinks or drains could contaminate the pump.
- Hand wash all parts of the breastmilk expresslon set using warm soapy water. A nipple brush may Pe use. to scrub the hard plastic pieces of Me breastmilk expression set but should not be used on the sok silicone valve or diaphragm.
- Rinse parts with running cleats warm water or by submerging in fresh water in separate basin that is used only for cleaning infant feeding 1.ms.
- Place pump parts on a clean. unused dish towel or paper towel in an area protected from dirt and dust Do not use a dish towel to rub or pat items dry Allow the parts to dry completely before assembly and use. Partially dried Parts may affect the operation of the pump.
Frequently Asked Questions
How often you should replace the breast pumps?
There is no specific timeline for replacement. Inspecting the pump and accessories for wear and tear daily is recommended. If any parts are cracked, misshaped, or no longer connect, it is recommended to discard and replace them.
Does lansinoh breast pump and accessories dishwasher safe?
The accessories of the lansinoh breast pump may be washed on the top rack of the dishwasher but not the pump itself. The breast flange and bottle(s) may be cleaned on the top rack of the dishwasher or hand washed with dish soap and hot water. All other parts of the breastmilk expression set should be hand washed to prevent loss and extend their usefulness. To clean the breast pump base, wipe with a damp cloth, using only water or mild soap.
Is it portable?
Yes, lansinoh breast pump is portable. It can be used with the AC adapter, 6 AA batteries, or the 9V car adapter.
What Baby 2.0 App tracks automatically?
The app tracks the date, time, and duration of the pumping sessions. The amount of milk pumped may be manually added to the pumping session log.
Lansinoh Breast Pump Reviews