Features of Elastic Shoe Strings
- Unique no-tie shoelace design is essential for users who are limited to only using one hand
- The smooth and stretchy material of the shoelace can be tied and untied easily
- Perfect for kids, athletes, the elderly, disabled, or anyone who needs assistance with tying their shoes
- Tie the stretch shoelaces once and any shoe becomes an easy slip-on
- Sold as a pair
How to Tie Elastic Shoelace on the Shoes?
- Insert the shoelace into the first eyehole with the ends down.
- Pull both ends. Make sure the shoelace ends are even.
- Run the left end straight up on the inside, then straight across the outside.
- Run both ends straight up the inside, each skipping one eyehole and emerging two eyeholes higher up.
- Repeat the last 2 steps until you reach the last shoe hole.
How to Clean the Shoelaces?
- Brush off any dirt from the laces of your shoes
- Wash shoelaces in a bowl of soapy water or use a toothbrush to clean debris
- Wash laces from clean water and allow them to air dry
What to buy with Elastic Stretch Shoelace
Frequently Asked Questions About Elastic Stretch Shoe Laces
Are elastic shoe laces good for running?
Elastic laces crisscross down the shoe like traditional static laces and they are locked in place. This allows the runner to slip shoes on and off quickly and easily.
What are the benefits of elastic laces?
Elastic laces are not going to come undone when you are running, especially useful in a race situation. They are easily adjustable. They are especially useful in the winter when your hands might be too cold to be fiddling around with standard laces.
What are elastic shoe strings?
Elastic shoelaces are designed so that they wrap over the foot snugly. It provides a snugger fit and reduces the chances of the shoe falling off.
Why Shop with HPFY?
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
Elastic Shoe Laces Reviews