Features of Dynarex BZK Towelettes
- Purpose – First Aid Antiseptic
- Active Ingredient: 0.13% benzalkonium chloride
- Inactive Ingredient: Water
- Individually wrapped
- Single-use medical-grade wipes
- Designed for maximum efficacy and softness
- Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes helps to prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
What to buy with Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes
How to use Antiseptic Towelettes for Skin Care?
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- For external use only
- Do not use:
- In the eyes or over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
FAQs About BZK Antiseptic Towelettes
What is the use of BZK antiseptic towelette?
Dynarex Antiseptic Towelette is ideal to use as an antispectic cleanser of face, hands and body to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water.
Is BZK towelette a good antiseptic?
These wipes are effective in killing viruses, fungi, protozoa and bacteria. They are ideal for people with sensitive skin.
What is the difference between an alcohol towelette and an antispetic towelette?
Antiseptic Wipes are sting free and can be used for cleaning a cut prior to administering other applications such as an ointment or bandage. Alcohol Wipes are ideal for cleaning surrounding areas of the injury to prevent any spread of bacteria, but should not be applied to the wound itself as it will sting.
Dynarex 1303 Towelettes Reviews