Features of Dynarex BZK Towelettes
- Helps to clean and disinfect minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- BZK is an effective antiseptic agent that helps to kill bacteria and other microorganisms
- The towelettes are easy to use and can be applied directly to the affected area
- Pre-moistened with BZK solution, so they are ready to use right away
- Individually wrapped to keep them sanitary and prevent them from drying out
How do these towelettes work?
Dynarex BZK Antiseptic Towelettes contain benzalkonium chloride (BZK), an antiseptic agent that helps to kill bacteria and other microorganisms. When the towelette is applied to the affected area, the BZK solution kills the bacteria and helps to prevent infection.
What to buy with Benzalkonium Chloride Wipes
How to use bzk antiseptic towelette for Skin Care?
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product on area 1 to 3 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage
- If bandaged, let dry first
- For external use only
- Do not use:
- In the eyes or over large areas of the body
- Longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- Stop use and ask a doctor if the condition persists or gets worse
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the use of BZK antiseptic towelette?
Dynarex Antiseptic Towelette is ideal to use as an antiseptic cleanser of face, hands and body to decrease bacteria on skin without soap and water.
Can I use Dynarex BZK Antiseptic Towelettes for cleaning medical equipment?
Yes, these towelettes can be used to clean and disinfect medical equipment and surfaces. They are versatile and effective for various cleaning purposes.
Is BZK towelette a good antiseptic?
These wipes are effective in killing viruses, fungi, protozoa and bacteria. They are ideal for people with sensitive skin.
What is the difference between an alcohol towelette and an antiseptic towelette?
Antiseptic Wipes are sting free and can be used for cleaning a cut prior to administering other applications such as an ointment or bandage. Alcohol Wipes are ideal for cleaning surrounding areas of the injury to prevent any spread of bacteria, but should not be applied to the wound itself as it will sting.
Dynarex 1303 Towelettes Reviews