- Duralife DuraGlide Transfer System has swing away arms
- Duraglide is equppied with 4 locking 5" casters Ã‚Â
- Comes standard with a waterfall open front padded seat, safety belt and retractable footrest
- Easy level tub frame legs are infinitely adjustable over a 5" range
- Weight: 35lb
Duralife Product Care
All Duralife products are made from the highest quality furniture grade PVCÃ‚Â pipe.
As with any healthcare product, it should be checked periodically for any damage occurring from daily use. Fittings and joints should be checked at this time also.
Use a soft cloth and wash with soap and water or any non-abrasive cleaner. Disinfectants may be used as required. Use alcohol or acetone on any deep scratches or markings. Swing armchairs are not watertight and disinfectant can be used inside the pipe. Let the solution drain out of the bottom of the chair before transporting.
Prepare a cleaning solution using 1 tablespoon of liquid dish detergent and 2 tablespoons of household bleach mixed with 1 gallon of water. Use a sponge or soft cloth dampened in the solution. Remove the solution with a sponge or soft cloth and clean water. Use a brush in a circular motion to reach crevices. Disinfectants may be used as required.Ã‚Â DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
To install casters in a shower chair and other products:
- Turn product upside down on a protected surface.
- Align the caster stem with the hole in the caster socket and tap in with a soft-faced hammer. Casters should be lubricated on a routine basis with a silicone lubricant. Hair and any foreign material should be removed from around the axel.
- Drain holes in the bottom of the caster fittings should be checked for blockage. Insert a small wire in the hole to remove any accumulated debris.
Caution:- Products are made of plastic pipe. Do not store near a heat source.