- Duralife Deluxe Shower And Commode Chair comes with standard safety belt which is removable by patients
- Suitable for heavy or large patients
- Hinged seat for easy cleaning
- Snaps keep belt with chair when not in use
- 5" casters are guaranteed not to rust
- 12qt pail can be removed while patient is seated
- Commode Clearance (with 3" Casters): 18"
- Distance Between Arms: 18"
- Floor to Seat Height (with 3" Casters): 21"
- Size: 39"H x 21-1/2"W x 22"D
- Weight: 20lb
Note: This product cannot be exchanged or returned due to hygiene reasons.
Duralife Product Care
All Duralife products are made from the highest quality furniture grade PVCÃ‚Â pipe.
As with any healthcare product, it should be checked periodically for any damage occurring from daily use. Fittings and joints should be checked at this time also.
Use a soft cloth and wash with soap and water or any non-abrasive cleaner. Disinfectants may be used as required. Use alcohol or acetone on any deep scratches or markings. Swing armchairs are not watertight and disinfectant can be used inside the pipe. Let the solution drain out of the bottom of the chair before transporting.
Prepare a cleaning solution using 1 tablespoon of liquid dish detergent and 2 tablespoons of household bleach mixed with 1 gallon of water. Use a sponge or soft cloth dampened in the solution. Remove the solution with a sponge or soft cloth and clean water. Use a brush in a circular motion to reach crevices. Disinfectants may be used as required.Ã‚Â DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
To install casters in a shower chair and other products:
- Turn product upside down on a protected surface.
- Align the caster stem with the hole in the caster socket and tap in with a soft-faced hammer. Casters should be lubricated on a routine basis with a silicone lubricant. Hair and any foreign material should be removed from around the axel.
- Drain holes in the bottom of the caster fittings should be checked for blockage. Insert a small wire in the hole to remove any accumulated debris.
Caution:- Products are made of plastic pipe. Do not store near a heat source.