Deluxe Reclining Shower And Commode Chair Features
- Duralife Deluxe Reclining Commpode and Shower Chair shipped fully assembled
- Adjustable back with padded headrest
- Four interlocking seat supports for strength
- Wide wheel-base for stability
- Removable back made of durable, vinyl coated polyester mesh
- Design eliminates all sharp points, permitting safe patient transfers
- Safety-belt standard (patient removable); snaps keep belt with chair when not in use
- Fits over toilet for use as a safety frame 12 qt pail can be removed while patient is seated
- Hinged seat for easy cleaning
What to buy with Duralife Reclining Shower Chair
How to care the Duralife Commode Chair?
Use a soft cloth and wash with soap and water or any non-abrasive cleaner. Disinfectants may be used as required. Use alcohol or acetone on any deep scratches or markings. Swing armchairs are not watertight and disinfectant can be used inside the pipe. Let the solution drain out of the bottom of the chair before transporting.
Prepare a cleaning solution using 1 tablespoon of liquid dish detergent and 2 tablespoons of household bleach mixed with 1 gallon of water. Use a sponge or soft cloth dampened in the solution. Remove the solution with a sponge or soft cloth and clean water. Use a brush in a circular motion to reach crevices. Disinfectants may be used as required. DO NOT TUMBLE DRY.
To install casters in a shower chair and other products:
- Turn product upside down on a protected surface.
- Align the caster stem with the hole in the caster socket and tap in with a soft-faced hammer. Casters should be lubricated on a routine basis with a silicone lubricant. Hair and any foreign material should be removed from around the axel.
- Drain holes in the bottom of the caster fittings should be checked for blockage. Insert a small wire in the hole to remove any accumulated debris.
Caution:- Products are made of plastic pipe. Do not store near a heat source.