Benefits of Dry and Store Global II
- Dry And Store Global II Hearing Aid Conditioner includes an AC adapter
- Fully automatic, microprocessor-controlled circuitry shuts off after 8 hours (or when the lid is opened)
- The highly-effective germicidal cycle has the powerful germ-killing abilities
- Air circulating fan continuously circulates warm, dry air for the entire operating cycle, causing moisture to move out of the hearing instruments by diffusion
- The germicidal lamp illuminates for the first ninety seconds then turns off automatically
- Powerful Dry-Brik II desiccant is like a magnet to the moisture that is released, ensuring that the moisture is gone for good
- The single drying compartment accommodates all types of hearing aids, including many body-worn aids, it can also be used with cochlear implant microphones, headpieces, and speech processors (both ear-level and body-worn)
- Works with either the disposable Dry-Brik II desiccant or an oven rechargeable metal dry can, depending on location
- Lightweight and portable for traveling
Dry And Store Global II Operating Manual
What are the Electrical Characteristics of Hearing Aid Conditioner?
After pressing the ON button, Dry & Store Global II will run for 8 hours before automatically turning off. However, if the lid is opened before the 8-hour cycle is complete, the unit turns off and the electronics timer resets itself.
During the 8-hour cycle, the operating temperature inside Global II is - 98°F (37°C) to 104°F (40°C). If you have rechargeable hearing aids, consider DryBoost UV instead. It has a lower temperature that is suitable for rechargeables.
- Input Power: 100-240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A maximum
- Output: 24 VDC at 15W maximum
The default AC Adapter has a US/North America plug. Global, Global II, and Zephyr power supplies are interchangeable. All power supplies are CE marked. They are certified to ETL, UL, and CSA standards. Will also work with an inverter for 12V service.
Operating Features of Dry And Store Global II Hearing Aid Conditioner
- Desiccant - Global II ships with the custom Dry-Brik II desiccant. The Dry-Brik contains an aggressive sorbent (mol sieve) packaged in an attractive, molded, disposable container. Each Dry-Brik has a shelf-life of at least eighteen months, unopened. Once the foil label is removed, the Dry-Brik II lasts two (2) months. Replacement desiccants are inexpensive and are available from Dry & Store distributors and directly from Ear Technology Corporation. The desiccant also absorbs odors as it dries
- UV-C Properties - The Global II lamp produces UV-C wavelengths of light. During its one-and-a-half minute cycle, just 90 seconds, the lamp will generate enough UV-C energy to yield a 99.99% reduction of bacteria, specifically Staphylococcus Aureus
- Battery Removal - Batteries do not have to be removed from hearing aids before Dry & Store use. We do recommend the battery doors be open
Dri and Store Global II Specification
||7.2"W x 4.9"D x 3.3"H
|Drying Compartment (Single tray)
||3.9" x 2.9" x 1"
||1lb (Slightly less than 0.5kg)
||100 to 240 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A maximumÂ
||24 VDC at 15W maximum
Global II Hearing Aid Conditioner Warranty
1 Year warranty