Features of Drive Medel JetNeb Plus Breath Enhanced Nebulizer
- Drive medical nebulizer comes with a Timestrip, will count down six months, and at that time replace the JetNeb Plus. Place the Timestrip on the compressor or any other smooth common area surface for an easy reorder reminder with an adhesive back
- Breath enhanced nebulizer has an optimized average particle size of 3.4 m for targeted deep lung therapy
- Up to 92.6% of the medication is aerosolized into fine particle mist
Also available (sold separately) :
Note: Prescription can be emailed or faxed to 1.203.616.2851. To email please: Click Here
What to buy with Drive Medical Medel JetNeb Plus Nebulizer
How to use Drive Medel JetNeb Plus Reusable Nebulizer ?
- Check the drive portable nebulizer before each use.
- Before using the portable nebulizer, proceed with the cleaning operations as described in the Cleaning and disinfection instruction section.
- Open the nebulizer by turning counterclockwise the top.
- Make sure that the medicine conduction cone is properly fitted on the air conduction cone inside the jet nebulizer and pour the prescribed quantity of medicine into the nebulizer.
- Close the portable nebulizer by turning clockwise the two parts, paying attention that they are thoroughly sealed.
- Connect one end of the air tube to the nebulizer bottom and the other end to the air outlet of the device.
- If the user needs to use the mouthpiece, insert it directly onto the nebulizer.
- Wash the nebulizer and its accessories as described in the following section.
Cleaning and disinfection Instructions of the Drive Medical Nebulizer Accessories
Follow the cleaning and disinfection instructions of the accessories carefully as they are very important for the device's performance and therapy success.
- After each treatment:
- Disassemble the nebulizer by turning counterclockwise the top and removing the medicine conduction cone.
- Wash the components of the disassembled nebulizer, mouthpiece, and nosepiece using tap water; dip in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Reassemble the nebulizer components, connect them to the air-outlet, switch the device on, and let it work for 10-15 minutes.
- The masks and air tubes must be washed with warm water. Do not boil nor autoclave the air tube and masks.
- Use cold disinfecting liquids following the manufacturer's instructions.
When to replace Drive Medel JetNeb Plus Breath Enhanced Nebulizer?
- The breath enhanced nebulizer must be replaced after a long period of inactivity, if it shows deformations or cracks, or when the nebulizer nozzle is obstructed by dry medicine, dust, etc.
- It is recommended to replace the nebulizer after six months and one year, depending on the usage.
- Use original nebulizers only.
Timestrip Instructions and Warnings of Drive Medical Medel JetNeb Plus Nebulizer
JetNeb includes a Timestrip. Please follow the below instructions for activation.
- Remove the backing and place the self-adhering Timestrip onto the smooth service of the nebulizer compressor or any other common area smooth surface.
- Depress the button to activate the Timestrip.
- After six months, the Timestrip will indicate it is time to replace the JetNeb.
- Timestrip does not monitor the condition of the reusable nebulizer but only records the passage of time after Timestrip activation.If activated at the time of first using the reusable nebulizer, it will remind when the user should replace the reusable nebulizer.
Things to remember while using Drive JetNeb Plus Reusable Nebulilzer
- Use the JetNeb plus nebulilzer only as described in this manual, following the indications of the doctor.
- Keep this manual for future reference.
- If the user decide not to use the JetNeb plus reusable nebulilzer any longer, it is recommended to dispose of it according to the current regulations.
- Use it only with medicines/accessories prescribed by the doctor.
||0.02ml / min
||0.3ml / min
|Average Particle Size
|Fraction of Fine Particles
|Maximum Filling Volume
|Minimum Filling Volume