- Drive Knock Down Adjustable Height Bath Stool has support collar prevents leg movement and reduces rattle
- New pinch-free cover allows for push pins to be depressed without pinching fingers.
- Audible "click" will be heard when secure
- Assembly Instructions:
- Remove contents from box.
- Place seat upside down on a flat surface so holes are showing.
- Align leg section A (the leg section that has the concave area on the underside) with the holes in seat. Place and tighten the two hand screws in the outer holes, making sure to put on a metal washer. Do not affix the middle hand screw.
- Align leg section B (the leg section that has the con cave area on the top side) with the holes in the seat. Place and tighten the two outer holes using the hand screws and washers.
- Place the middle hand screw and tighten through the two legs.
NOTE: Periodically check the hand screws to make sure they remain tight as loosening may occur
: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Outside Legs||12.5"W x 12.5"D|
|Seat Dimensions||13"W x 13"D|
|Seat Height||13.5" to 21"|
Lifetime limited warranty