Features of DJO X-Act ROM Knee Brace
- Swivel and Snap:
- Make it fit and make it fast with swivel action buckles that quick-clip for a contoured fit
- Precise Protection:
- Durable aluminum hinges of Donjoy knee brace provide precise protection and range of motion with extension settings from -10 degree to 90 degree and flexion settings at -10 degree to 120 degree
- Stay and Stick:
- Donjoy Post OP Knee Brace is unique, tacky foam lining provides viscous contact points between the leg and the dr ho neck brace to reduce slippage
- In Donjoy X Act ROM, all four sliders telescope independently to allow strap placement away from surgical site
Intended use of Donjoy X Act ROM
- Support a variety of protocols following major ligament surgery
- Meniscal repairs
- ACL, PCL, LCL and MCL surgeries
- Patella realignment
X-Act ROM Lite Patient Application Guide
X-Act ROM Instructions for Use
What to buy with X Act ROM Post-Op Brace?
How to use Donjoy Post Op Knee Brace?
A. Pull out of the bag
B. Open straps
C. Roll out the brace
A. Position under the leg.
B. Shorter upright is applied to the thigh
A. Centered midline to the leg and midline to the patella
A. Begin with upper calf liner
B. Wrap additional liners snuggly around the leg
A. Position and press into place
B. Be sure hinges are at equal height
A. Pull all slack out of straps
B. Loop through the D-rings and fasten the 2 straps closest to the knee i. The upper calf being first
C. Secure additional straps
DonJoy X-Act ROM Post-Op Knee Brace FAQs
1. Is it OK to wear a cool x act rom post op Knee brace all day?
You can wear your donjoy x act rom post op knee brace all day if your orthopedist recommends it. However, using a knee brace incorrectly can aggravate your pain or cause further damage to your knee. When you wear a brace that immobilizes your knee, the joint can weaken.
2. How long should I wear a knee brace after meniscus surgery?
You can sleep without the brace after the first two weeks if you prefer. Most meniscus repair patients are advised to wear a brace for the first 6 weeks following surgery.
3. How do you clean a Donjoy knee brace?
- Remove the liners, straps, and pads from the brace
- Hand wash with water or mild detergent
- Rinse well with cold water
- Let the parts air dry
4. Will a knee brace help a torn meniscus?
Wearing a brace can help limit the stress on your meniscus while it heals and protect you from further injury. As a result, you can be more physically active during your recovery and return to your favorite activities sooner.
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment
X-Act ROM Knee Brace Reviews