Derma Sciences Dupad Abdominal Pads Features
- Absorbs and Disperses Fluids
- Helps in preventing Infection, Pooling and Maceration
- Hydrophobic Material Prevents Strike-Through
- Sealed Edges Keep the pad in Place
- Prevents Linting on the Wound Bed
- Color: White
What to buy with DuPad Non-woven Abdominal Pads?
Derma Science 87810 Abdominal Pad FAQs
1. What is an ABD Pad?
Abdominal or ABD pads are super absorbent dressings that absorb heavy exudate or abdominal wounds and provide a wound healing environment.
2. What is an ABD Gauze used for?
Abdominal Gauze is used to prevent discharge from draining wounds. It helps protect the affected wound area and reduces the risk of bacterial contamination.
3. What are ABD Pads made of?
Abdominal pads are made with nonwoven outer fabric and an inner layer of cellulose tissue that is highly absorbent
4. Why is there a blue line on ABD pad?
The pads are sealed on all four sides and on the back of the dressings there is a blue indicator line to help with placement away from the wound site.
Reasons to buy from HPFY
- Customer care available 24/7 on chat
- Safe and Secure shopping
- Flexible Payment Options
- Authorized Retailer of most reputed brands in medical supplies and equipment