True HEPA Air Purifier with Germicidal UV Light Features
- Room size: 250 sqft upto 300 sqft
- Removes 99.97% of airborne particles and germs
- Filters out common household odors
- Low noise settings for a quiet, continuous operation
- Timer setting has 2,4, and 8-hour settings and automatically shuts off
- CARB approved
- Includes a pre-filter, true HEPA filter, and UV lamp
- Ideal product for allergy prevention
What to buy with True HEPA Air Purifier with Germicidal UV Light
CAUTION: Always be sure the purifier is unplugged and switched off before cleaning, removing the filter, or attempting to store the item. Never Plug or Unplug the Purifier with Wet hands
- The filter should be cleaned once a month by a vacuum cleaner. More frequent cleaning may be required depending on the environmental conditions where you live.
- Use the brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner to remove lint and dirt from the filter.
Cleaning The Air Purifier
NOTE: No part of the air purifier should be placed in the dishwasher.
- Always unplug the unit before cleaning.
- Once unplugged, the exterior of the unit may be cleaned by wiping with a lightly damp cloth.
- Do not allow water to get into the intake and outlet grills
- Do not use Gasoline, polish, or any chemical solution to clean the air purifier.
- The intake grill and outlet grill can be cleaned of dust with a small soft brush.
- To lightly clean the inside of the air purifier, please remove the filter and ONLY use a dry, soft cloth to lightly wipe it down.
Crane Air Purifier with UV light FAQs
Q1. Why should I use an Air Purifier?
Indoor air is two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Air purifiers are designed to eliminate impurities in the air. Personal air purifiers can filter dust, dirt, and viruses, protecting you from harmful airborne particles while keeping your home clean so you don’t have to dust as frequently. So, you stay healthy and your home stays beautiful.
Q2. What is a Micron?
Microns are used to measure the size of microscopic airborne particles, including the microscopic impurities that your air purifier works so hard to eliminate. One micron is 1/25,000 of an inch.
Q3. What does HEPA filter mean?
HEPA is an acronym for High Efficient Particulate Air. Any true HEPA filter guarantees that the filter will capture airborne particles down to 0.3 microns in size, 99.97% of the time. So it means you’re breathing clean, fresh air around the clock.
Q4. What does the air purifier’s germicidal light do?
||7.64"D x 7.64"W x 12.64"H
||9.25"D x 9.25"W x 15.3"H
|Maximum coverage area (sq. ft.)
||120 V 60 Hz
||120 V 60 Hz
|UV bulb life span
|CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate)
||60cfm (cubic feet per minute)
||120cfm (cubic feet per minute)
1-year limited manufacturer warranty included
Please enter your and your friends email address below.
Fields marked with * are compulsory
The selected product information along with Reward Dollar coupon code has been successfully emailed to you and your friend.
Thank you for using www.healthproductsforyou.com