Medical Tape Pre-Wrap Features
- Foam base offers a breathable, yet sturdy material
- Acts as a barrier to prevent tape chafing
- Helps to fix a cold pack in place
- Allows proper heat convection between the user’s skin and the under wraps
- Prevents skin irritation and blistering when applied prior to tape
- Can be used as a light compression wrapping for minor injuries to the wrist or ankle
- Helps to reduce irritation from repeated taping
- Versatile uses from tape under wraps, securing ice packs, and impromptu hair-ties
- Also useful for securing cold packs
- Rolls available in two colors black and beige
- Made with a malleable, perforated material
- It's latex-free
- It makes it universally friendly to a variety of users, from coaches to clinical physicians to athletes
Frequently Bought Together
How to use Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap Rolls?
- Clean the skin: Before applying Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap, it is important to clean the area of the skin where you will be using it. This will help ensure that the pre-wrap adheres well to the skin and that there are no irritants or contaminants present.
- Measure the length: Cut a strip of Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap to the desired length. The length should be enough to cover the area where you plan to apply the tape or bandage.
- Position the pre-wrap: Starting at the base of the limb or joint, wrap the pre-wrap around the area. Make sure that the pre-wrap is snug but not too tight. Overlapping each wrap by about half its width, wrap the pre-wrap around the area until it is covered.
- Trim if necessary: If the pre-wrap is too long, you can trim it to the desired length using scissors.
- Apply tape or bandage: Once the pre-wrap is in place, you can apply the tape or bandage over it. The pre-wrap will help protect the skin from the adhesive of the tape or bandage and also provide a cushioning effect.
- Remove after use: When you are done using the tape or bandage, carefully remove it along with the pre-wrap. The pre-wrap can be reused as long as it is not too stretched or damaged.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does pre wrap tape do?
Pre wrap is designed to help protect skin from skin irritation caused by tape and bandages, that may cause chafing or inflammation. It goes on before athletic tape to protect the area being bandaged. Pre-wrap can also be used to hold equipment or clothing in place.
Is Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap safe to use?
Yes, Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap is generally considered safe to use. It is made from a soft, foam-like material that is designed to be gentle on the skin. However, individuals with sensitive skin may want to test a small area first to make sure they do not have an allergic reaction to the material.
How is Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap used?
Cramer Tape Pre-Wrap is typically applied directly to the skin before athletic tape or other sports equipment is applied. The pre-wrap helps to reduce friction between the skin and the tape or equipment, which can help to prevent blisters, chafing, and other types of skin irritation.